The FBI is Now Investigating ‘It’s Okay to be White’ Posters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Nov 5, 2019 at 1:53 PM.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Now I feel safe...the FBI is now on the job.

=====================

The FBI is Now Investigating ‘It’s Okay to be White’ Posters
    A valuable use of their resources.

Paul Joseph Watson
    PrisonPlanet.com
    November 5, 2019

[​IMG]

The FBI is now investigating ‘It’s Okay to be White’ posters after the “hate filled flyers” were posted around the campus of Western Connecticut State University.

After the flyers were discovered, university president John Clark characterized them as a ‘hateful attack’. Other flyers also posted on campus said “Islam is right about women.”

“Have no doubt that we are treating this as an attack on our university community and making every effort to see that those responsible are caught and properly punished,” Clark wrote in a letter. “I am fully committed to the absolutely necessary goal this does not happen again. We must be ever vigilant to protect our university against these hateful attacks.”

Clark added that if any student was found to be responsible for posting the flyers, they would be expelled as well as hit with possible “criminal actions.”

The FBI office in New Haven was also alerted and is now investigating the flyers.

As we reported yesterday, similar flyers were posted at the Oklahoma City University School of Law, prompting authorities there to launch a “hate crime” investigation.

Why the FBI hasn’t got anything better to do with its resources God only knows.

It’s not as if the flyers even need “investigating,” since we already know their origin.

The whole thing was a product of 4chan trolls who sought to repeat their stunt of posting the flyers on Halloween to bait the media into whipping up another moral panic about racism.

By prodding progressives and the press into suggesting that it’s not ‘okay to be white’ as proven by their hysterical overreaction, the trolls are in the process revealing the actual racism of leftists.
    https://www.prisonplanet.com/the-fbi-is-now-investigating-its-okay-to-be-white-posters.html

2. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Well what’s the big deal it is fine to be white why is it racist to say that your white LOL.

barney likes this.
  3. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Yeah... I'm sorry, what's the crime? Being white?

barney likes this.
  4. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    That's what they say..

5. I’m pretty damn grateful I’m lily white myself lol

barney and TripleGee like this.
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Where are all the security cameras that are on the campus, or did "certain cameras" quit working?????

7. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    Well, they should! If you watch the news and listen to Liberal Politicians, it's NOT ok! After all, it might have been that our 7th or 8th Great Grandpappy didn't treat some minority's 7th or 8th Great Grandpappy well, and if it your family didn't do it, they could have and they were white, so we are all guilty!

barney likes this.
  8. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I think the media is playing games... There were a bunch of banners put up in our neighborhood the night before Halloween. They weren't simple It's OK to be white posters. I'm betting the posters that are being investigated aren't that simple either. The posters here weren't offensive, but they were definitely directed to the visitors we have for trick or treat. There's nothing wrong with being white.

9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    It is okay to be white!
    Sue Me!
    If this offends you,
    you can kiss my white arse.

gds, hotdog, Lady Hunter and 4 others like this.
  10. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    The Philippines is sounding better every day. A decent white man gets far more respect there in most places than we'll ever dream of having here. If I could get my kids to go I'd already be gone. The FBI investigating as hate crime to say it's ok to be white?? Yeah, it's way past time to stand up and do something about it or get the hell out and let the idiots have it. Makes me so proud to be an American, what a friggin joke.

Carl likes this.
  11. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    when the "Islam is right about women" signs went up, the video of people's reactions was hilarious. They didn't know if they should be offended or not.

carnivore likes this.
  12. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    Yeah....the Leftists love Islam when they hate Trump, but ignore the teachings and practices in Islamic countries. It has to be mental Judo every day for that bunch.

13. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I guess it's time to play the race card, I've always checked the white American blank when ask, but my great grand mother was 100% black foot so now I'm going with native American!
    My white privelage is over.

14. gds

gds 6 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
    Homo.jpg Now you can not be white . What's next ?

Wildcat and EC like this.
  15. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    It only happens to white Americans for now on that’s my answer for everything