The Extensive TSS discussion Thread.

bondhu

12 pointer
Jul 3, 2015
Battle Run
Hot Damn , this is what ima talkin bout! been to damn slow around hear. Theater Buttered Orville fresh out the micro.
I will throw in ; Shootin Turkeys past 20 yards is like shootin deer with rage broad heads your going to lose a few.
What you say @Mainbeam ?

rockhousehunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
Salyersville, Ky
Where was he for the crossbow thread 🤷‍♂️.

In life, I wear my own kinda hat. I may think other folks hats are stupid but I wear mine and I don’t try to persuade them to wear mine or defend myself for choosing it.

If I have a shot that I deem ethical, I’m taking it. I don’t need anyone to deem it ethical for me or approve, if it is legal, the rest is up to the tag holder. Don’t take away from other folks joy as a hunter, their tag is their tag.

I’m not a stone cold, hardened critter killer but I support each and every one of you and your own pursuits.
Exactly and well said. I've killed, I wouldn't say several but more than you can count on one hand over 40 yards with my setup and TSS, and I don't apologize for it at all. Hell, maybe even more than you can count on 2 hands at over 40, I'm really not sure. I just use my own judgement, if I think in a certain situation that I can make a clean kill, I kill it.

OLE RASPY

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2018
Barren county
Exactly and well said. I've killed, I wouldn't say several but more than you can count on one hand over 40 yards with my setup and TSS, and I don't apologize for it at all. Hell, maybe even more than you can count on 2 hands at over 40, I'm really not sure. I just use my own judgement, if I think in a certain situation that I can make a clean kill, I kill it.
It’s a forum I wouldn’t sweat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do you. All I can say.

Latest posts