The earth's water supply isrunning out

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Carl, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    00noturkey likes this.
  2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Ms. Cho promoted climate change, multiple times, within her first few paragraphs, preventing me from taking her serious enough to bother reading past there.

3. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I dont go for this "man made climate change BS but like I posted earlier, it is because of the.earths axis around the sun is shifting as it has been for milluons of years. We cant change this. Only God could and because of the man has been behaving I doubt he will. :D

4. Desalination is the answer for those out west I’d say just like we did in the navy. Won’t be taking any Hollywood showers though, water will become a expensive commodity.

Carl likes this.
  5. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    All you have to do is look at Lake Meade.

The water supply will be critically short for California and Nevada in just a few years.

6. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019

Meh...

Lake Lanier was almost dry a while back. Now it is above pool level. That's how it goes.

7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    The NWO crowd has been locking up water rights for years in their preparation. Its all intentional. You will own nothing and like it.

The Great Water Grab: Wall Street is buying up the world’s water
    https://oursantaferiver.org/the-great-water-grab-wall-street-is-buying-up-the-worlds-water/

Communities Concerned As Private Companies Buy Colorado River Water Rights
    https://kjzz.org/content/1648128/co...ate-companies-buy-colorado-river-water-rights

A Little-Known Company Is Quietly Making Massive Water Deals
    https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/top...ompany-is-quietly-making-massive-water-deals/

Carl likes this.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Didn’t some old guy say something about how matter can neither be created nor destroyed?

9. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Never could figure out why the Commies on the left coast would not build Desalination plants.......there is an easy button for most things that people worry about. I guess they are more worried about how to spend the money on the illegal's mass migration.

Carl likes this.
  10. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Because those retards prefer to drink their own pee. They think its it's cool.

11. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

No worries Covid will kill off half the population and then there will be plenty of water, ask Dr. Fauci.

00noturkey likes this.
  12. raidergson

raidergson 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    Simple combustion creates an oxidized carbon gas and steam, condensing back to liquid water. All this burning of ancient organic materials should have added just as much water as CO2. We should have created more water….. fact.

13. redlickranch

redlickranch 10 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    Good news for us. It's Raining.... :)

14. bird whisperer

bird whisperer 12 pointer

Aug 16, 2012
    Hog Town USA
    This is why so many were against the sale of Lexingtons water company to a foreign business.

15. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    is that what the smart meters are for?, so the foreign business can cut off your water at any time they want. like if the virus dont get ya, we will.
    ya left out the earth tilt. near about the same thing. just hope nancys ice cream melts, cause thats is what she cares about. not the people that vote for her.