the diary of ann frank

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 00noturkey, Apr 24, 2021.

1. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    anyone who aint read this should. its a sign of thinks to come, if its allowed to continue. and it will., if its not stopped. expect the worst.. it dont matter if your Jewish, just a hated part of the GOV.., that needs to be destroyed... so everyone else will comply. and dont think it will stop there.. your friends will sell ya down the river if this is allowed.

davers likes this.
  2. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    Remember kids... The people hiding the Frank family were breaking the law. The people that turned them in were obeying the law...

3. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Read it during fifth grade. Doubtful our fifth graders do so these days. How has the communist news media managed to agitate you enough to think of her diary?

Timholt70 likes this.
  4. Danno

Danno 6 pointer

Agreed, but it's already past a point in my opinion.... just look at the mask tattletales, and people calling police on their neighbors for family gatherings over 5 people.... they sow the seeds of discontent, and its all the weak that grow into monsters against their neighbors, all the while they sit back and chuckle, and say "WE'RE not doing this it's your neighbors complaining, it's YOUR community that has the problem we're just trying to keep the masses happy. "

00noturkey and JR in KY like this.
  5. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Our children and grandchildren are being indoctrinated right now, at schools and universities and through TV and mass media.
    This has been ongoing for years, but there has been an accelerated Change pouring in the past year.
    Anyone noticed the Change in Commercials being produced by the different Add agencies?
    Your children have been "Woke" and Yes, they will report you for "Improper Thought" just like in Communist states before long.
    Anything that doesn't fit "The Narrative" is called Racist, whether or not it has anything to do with minorities at all.
    If you were a Trump Supporter, the left already advocated sending you to a Re-education camp.
    They have the Ovens already warming up for you.

00noturkey likes this.
  6. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    "...If you were a Trump Supporter, the left already advocated sending you to a Re-education camp.
    They have the Ovens already warming up for you..."

I'll never end up in a camp or oven. Maybe in a ditch or mass grave somewheres...

7. Brody

Brody 10 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Same goes for me too

8. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    It's funny how the Left has scorned the rise of Fascism, McCarthyism, an censorship all of my life....from grade school until now., and today they are praising and using the very same tactics.

drakeshooter and 00noturkey like this.
  9. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    It's how the father of lies works.

drakeshooter likes this.
  10. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i seen her picture the other day, an remembered of the times, that she wrote her diary. we are here now.. big brother news didnt just agitate me, its just everything, including the black-shirts, which are the same as the brown-shirts of old... fascist destroyers., allowed by the powers that be, to run wild.. amok.. striking fear, without penalty ... or fear from the law... often encouraged by those in charge.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  11. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Still a fairly popular book in schools. Mostly high school. Not a required reading at every school. I saw a pretty good Anne Frank play once.

12. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    hope it stays that way, fear of an oppressive gov. that whats you to die, then oppose them. cause thats where we are at.. in the US.. some in guberment, will just find a way to destroy ya. they aint hiding it neither. strike fear, then cause ya financial pain. its terrible, but that is the way it is. best wake up. they are doing this now....