The booster

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Fur Feather, Oct 1, 2021.

1. hunt

hunt 8 pointer

Sep 29, 2015
    The Berg
    None of those five were vaxxed, whether it would have made a difference, who knows. They were some of the ones you hear about that went from healthy, tested positive, on a ventilator, never woke up.

On the other hand, at my place of employment, there have been no less than 50+ positive cases and some of those folks had every known medical condition possible and they kicked Covid to the curb with hardly any symptoms at all, and almost all of those people were not vaxxed.

It's just weird how it affects each individual person.

slobear likes this.
  2. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Yes, it is much like vaccine.

drakeshooter and hunt like this.
  3. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Let me ask you a question though. Why haven’t the greatest scientists on earth figured it out yet? How tha hell it spreads? Yeah, sneezing/coughing went out months ago. Along with masks.

The very second you admit they don’t want to figure out spread or therapeutics is the minute you question vaccine. Trust me

drakeshooter likes this.
  4. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I work for federal contractors every single day. Masks or vaccines are being laughed at every single day. Not happening. Well I guess if we keep getting imported workforce it’s possible n 5-10 yrs.

hunt likes this.
  5. hunt

hunt 8 pointer

Sep 29, 2015
    The Berg
    I understand completely, I've questioned everything and not sure I trust anything.

slobear likes this.
  6. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Just to be an equal opportunity deliver of FACTS, the chamber of commerce is 100% behind shot while unions are asking their members. Odd isn’t it

hunt likes this.
  7. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Yeah, at this point it is cluster.

hunt likes this.
  8. hunt

hunt 8 pointer

Sep 29, 2015
    The Berg
    It really is.

I chose to take the shot and will take a booster based on personal experiences. I had the Moderna and other than a sore injection site and a few body aches after the first shot,no issues.

I don't know if it will keep me from dying from the virus or not, and it could possibly have adverse effects later, it's just a chance we take. I don't have very good luck at much of nothin and if I had to choose personally, I'd press it against the shot vs the virus. I will take my chances for now, especially after seeing those guys die. The two guys that passed that I went to school with, we weren't that close, but did talk whenever we ran into each other, the other three I worked with, especially the one fellow, hit home pretty good.

9. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    The three you worked with, were you in close contact with?

10. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Reason I ask is because of other odd coincidences. No offense.

11. hunt

hunt 8 pointer

Sep 29, 2015
    The Berg
    Two I was, worked the same shift, the other guy worked a different shift.

12. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    You think you gave it to them? I mean the bad shit?

13. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    The reason I ask is my son had same shit run through. One got shot. 5 got really sick.

hunt likes this.
  14. hunt

hunt 8 pointer

Sep 29, 2015
    The Berg
    I surely hope not. The possibility of being an asymptomatic carrier does exist for all of us I guess.

15. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Yeah, I had some funny shit after I called out facepalm tweeeter owning this site. Guess I was right.

Asymptotic carrier? Sounds like something the guy who failed with aids would say. Or everything else he has dealt with. Something ain’t right and you know it. Don’t give a shit if you right or left or middle. YOU know something ain’t right.