The Best Taxidermist???

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Jhogan2007, Oct 12, 2020.

1. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    @Big Jo does great work. I've put a lot of miles on vehicles dropping off and picking up at Johns, and criss crossing a few states.

littlebear and aaronc like this.
  2. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Only you can answer that for yourself by walking in and looking IMHO. Some folks really aren't that picky and if so then they'd be foolish to pay more $$. It's a subjective thing, like asking "which painting is the best",.....at least when you have several good or decent ones to choose from...some are obviously not good. My $.02 is given all the $$ and work most put in to killing a good one,..why cheap out on the mount if you don't have to. Anyway,.....this was my long winded way of saying Big J is one of the finest deer head guys in the nation right now. I'm not saying that because he is on the forum. Guys of his caliber are hard to find,..there aren't many around,..especially in this state. Good luck.

1wildcatfan, jblack1 and littlebear like this.
  3. clovis67

clovis67 6 pointer

Aug 16, 2008
    ...If your looking for Top notch artistry in Western Ky...Bill Turner’s Worldclass Wildlife Artistry in Benton,Ky is the best of the best.Bill Turner is a world class artist who specializes in Big Game Taxiartistry.... And Bill is a man of great character and maintains the highest level of perfection and detail in ALL of his work.

4. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    Tommy Cox is excellent as well. He is in Taylor county near campbellsville