That coffee co

Trapper Delk

12 pointer
Feb 10, 2020
Central Kentucky.
You know trump running off at the mouth is part of what I liked about him, I'd much rather someone tell me up front than talk behind my back, just gotta respect that. What happened to people being soft/thin skinned letting there little feelings be hurt, instead of saying f u this is way it is deal with it...

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
You know trump running off at the mouth is part of what I liked about him, I'd much rather someone tell me up front than talk behind my back, just gotta respect that. What happened to people being soft/thin skinned letting there little feelings be hurt, instead of saying f u this is way it is deal with it...
Yeah, I’m always amazed when I hear others criticize all the “mean” things he said and tweeted. Most effective and interested President in any of our lives.... maybe ever!

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
You nailed the problem. People can't deal with it.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Speak English please.
Was he supposed to cuff her himself? Surely you are not trying to mislead people about his actions and the two corrupted investigations of her?? Maybe you forgot.

Also, since his remarks offended you so much I’d like to ask your opinion about what was said about him daily. Plenty of places to hear/watch them but maybe the easiest would be watch the video his lawyer presented during second fraudulent impeachment trial.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Was he supposed to cuff her himself? Surely you are not trying to mislead people about his actions and the two corrupted investigations of her?? Maybe you forgot.

Also, since his remarks offended you so much I’d like to ask your opinion about what was said about him daily. Plenty of places to hear/watch them but maybe the easiest would be watch the video his lawyer presented during second fraudulent impeachment trial.
Wow, dramatic aren't we.
It's simple. He campaigned on pursuing criminal charges against her, among other things, then he didn't after he won.

And all presidents are get crap from the media. That doesn't mean he has to address it. Much of the crap he dealt with WAS because of his reactions.
Both of the impeachments were a farce but he fed the media with the juvenile comments. All I'm saying is the PRESIDENT should show some maturity..... and stay off twitter.

bondhu

12 pointer
Jul 3, 2015
Battle Run
And all presidents are get crap from the media.

iu

So you see biden & berry being treat the same about gov and personally business the same as President Trump?

Latest posts