That coffee co

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slobear, Nov 25, 2020.

1. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Thank God.

2. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

All true. I only blame him for words I heard come out of his mouth.

3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    He would fire back at people an he probably should not have a few times.

4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

That's an understatement.
    They should have cut him off of Twitter.

5. Brody

Brody 10 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    I think he wasn't as tough as he wanted to be or could've been. The poor guys hands and feet were tied for 4yrs. Look at all the abuse he endured from those c skers. And he STILL did everything he said he was gonna do. Just think where this country would be today, if the pond scum in DC,the media,an big tech had not fought him every step of the way 24/7 SHAMEFUL Trump 2024!!!!!!

bondhu, Nock, barney and 2 others like this.
  6. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I honestly don’t believe you are a fan sleepy or the hillabeast, voting for Trump was likely the easiest choice you ever made.

If you go back to original topic I can see where slick talk impresses you. Take the coffee company that can’t piss down conservative enough to satisfy themselves. They know an apology/excuse with a bit of slick/sleezeball talk and they will mesmerize those impressed with talk.

yote hunter likes this.
  7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Not slick talk, just some integrity, which Trump has none. Obama was a slick talker, and about as useless as tits on a boar hog.

I'm a conservative and always have been. Did I like Trump's politics, yes. But anyone who grew up being taught "if you can't say something good then don't say anything" realized quickly that he should not speak. Once again he is his own worst enemy. The economy was doing great, gas was down, unemployment was down, he had nothing but good things happening other than his mouth. I'm probably most aggravated that he could have easily won if he had any manners and kept his mouth shut.

And as far as Black Rifle, you need to read more. The whacko right made them part of their culture then was pissed when that wasn't true. I don't blame BRC, I wouldn't want to be associated with the tinfoils either. They are just as much of a problem as the whacko left.

8. Brody

Brody 10 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Only reason he lost wasn't his mouth it was a FRAUDULENT election. They cheated. If anybody can't see the corruption in the past election then they are part of the problem here in the USA.

yote hunter, bassvax, bondhu and 3 others like this.
  9. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

The one thing he didn't do that I REALLY wanted was to pursue charges against Hillary.

Brody likes this.
  10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

So have you contacted your government about it? Because no one is even talking about it except the whacko sites.

11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I found the spikes in the voting very convenient for the dems. Trump was way ahead then all of the sudden Biden started catching up. If it ever comes out that there was really a steal then all of them should be charged, both sides.

12. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Nothing is whacko now, you just need to get out moar. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck don't mean diddly unless it's duckduckgo.

bondhu, slobear, Nock and 2 others like this.
  13. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I think you mean Everything is whacko. The left and right have both ran to their corners and there is no more moderate.

14. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

And I tried duckduckgo for a while but it's searches suck.

15. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    It will be interesting to see what the democrats run on in 2022