That coffee co

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slobear, Nov 25, 2020.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    No. 120+ is good people and he is hilarious. He’s just sick of us piling on. It’s understandable….even though I totally disagree.

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I tried to like this post 10 times but am unable

3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Please.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I agree with a lot of what you say Wildman but whacko sites aside. No need to get their opinion. Anyone who watched Trump speak can't be anything but embarrassed. Public speaking wise, he's a moron.
    Until Biden, he's easily the most embarrassing speaker ever.
    Luckily, he has the same conservative views that I share. Maybe he'd be better as a vise president to a person who can speak without calling someone childish names and acting like an idiot every time he talks.

5. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I don't agree with that totally. He's "disliked" because he has no couth. He's very self centered. Other than the fact that he did a lot of what I liked, he was an embarrassment. No doubt.

1wildcatfan likes this.
  6. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

The sad part is, I don't see a better option.

7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Damn it. I said I was going to stop posting political crap but here I am!

EdLongshanks likes this.
  8. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Buddy all I see is a snowflake-ish attitude due to your feelings towards him. You never did list what bad decisions he made in his policies. Others seen fit to even nominate him for a couple of Peace Prizes. He also told people to their face what he thought. I can respect that over someone that’s fake.

I can respect your dislike of his demeanor but try to look past that and see the great things accomplished and the war waged against him. Would you really want another lifelong politician that’s just playing you for a chump ? Not me.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  9. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Well said ^^^^^

slobear likes this.
  10. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Yeah, he appears to be getting winded carrying dubya’s and cheney’s torch.

yote hunter likes this.
  11. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Nailed it

12. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Now about that coffee company that clearly one in this thread worships. They are the type to kick in your door/scratch that. They are the type to fund the kicking in your door, you know for welfare checks that got accidentalled and all.

Oh yeah 120, turn that Trump frown upside down because he controls thrice what his inexperience with pigs exposed. He is crushing it on campaign trail! I know you prefer sleepy or at least it is evident through your posts. Gonna have to get over that TDS or it will burn you up like a bahhing little heifer.

yote hunter likes this.
  13. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Not sure if you understand the term snowflake. I don't need to be feed an opinion on Trump. I can listen to him first hand and form an opinion.
    Once again, I voted for him both times but he is a terrible speaker. He makes negative comments on people that is totally unnecessary. Take the feud he had with Schwarzenegger over the apprentice. He started that. It's a perfect example of where he should have just kept his mouth shut but no, he couldn't resist to say he was superior.
    I have no problem with the conservative views and policies. It would just be nice to have someone with integrity.

The sad part is he's a much better option than the mental patient we have now. And I still say anyone worth being president are smart enough not to run.

14. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

If that's what you think then maybe you should work on your reading skills.