That coffee co

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slobear, Nov 25, 2020.

1. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Trump is hated more by the fake republicans then he is by the marxists. He is like no other president. He did what he said he would do!

2. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    You need to do some research. Trump is the only one that’s lost money becoming president. A lot of money. He didn’t take any pay either. I believe you hate him and won’t look past that and see the actual good he did and what he was fighting for. He’s the only one I’ve seen put America first. That’s not easy considering he was being cock blocked at every turn. I’m not sure what you are looking for in a President.

gung, barney and yote hunter like this.
  3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Honestly, I don't trust any of them. Maybe that's my issue.

EdLongshanks, DH13 and xbokilla like this.
  4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Not sure where you are getting this but my guess is it's one of the whacko sites I was referring to. How do you know he lost money? Did he just say it or did you see his taxes? Oh wait no one did.
    How many legitimately good business men do you know that would go on a reality show to make money? I think his business sense, like everything else he did, was way overstated.
    Did I vote for Trump? yes. He was easily the lesser of two evils. But make no mistake, before Biden, he was easily the most embarrassing public speaking president we've ever had. His vocabulary is that of a middle schooler. He took credit for anything good and blamed everyone else for anything bad.
    He cares about himself and his popularity above all else.

You really need to look at the full body of government. They are all out to advance themselves, not the public.

1wildcatfan, DH13 and Tankt like this.
  5. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Let me start by saying I voted for Trump twice and regularly defend what he's said and done. He helped move the country and economy in the right direction over the last 4 years.

BUT he is and always will be his own worst enemy. His arrogance, narcissism, and inability to not say stupid shit hurts him even among his supporters. There are too many people that blindly follow his every word and thought. This is why people say everyone is nuts.

Using this as an example, after 8 years of Obama and trashing him for adding $8.59 trillion to the national debt, too many seem 100% OK with Trump adding $6.7 trillion. I agree with 120+ that he was BY FAR our best choice, but damn people, this obsession with Trump's every thought being gospel hurts us all and the conservative movement as a whole. They write us all off as nutjobs in a cult.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  6. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I tried to like this post 10 times but am unable.

It just shows how sad our government is when Trump is the best choice.

1wildcatfan and DH13 like this.
  7. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    That’s what I’m talking about.... if I say something then you assume it’s from a wacko site. You say you don’t know but automatically take it as untrustworthy. You’ll just as easily believe a story that puts Trump in a bad light.

Ever watched Shark Tank? That’s a reality show with Mark Cuban.

You make assumptions about his character when you don’t know him. We can both assume to know but we don’t. I would like some things to be different but the most important things are his policies. Was he doing things to make America stronger? My opinion was yes. He made the military stronger. He cut massive red tape and taxes to allow a friendly business environment. He cracked down on the boarder. He stood up to the UN. He stood up to other countries.

He was constantly attacked by the media, the Democrats, many RINOS. They didn’t need proof of guilt. They impeached him to get him out. He was an extreme danger to them.

Im not saying he’s infallible. Never said he wasn’t a narcissist. I’m saying he was an America first guy that wasn’t in the pocket of anyone. He wanted what’s best for the economy and safety of our country. I think he was doing a great job at that. The problem is most of the government has sold us out and they couldn’t allow him to expose them.

So, without talking about his character or things dealing with personality... name the policies you think were bad for America. Then list what you think were good.

Just an edit: I just looked up how much Trump made from his reality show. 427 million. Yeah what a loser. Lol But that figure is probably from some wacko internet site. Haha.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Trump showed what was wrong with the Federal Government. Things have changed so much in the last several years. No Democrat will vote for things that the Republicans propose. The Republicans cannot vote for the progressive ideas of the Democrats.

9. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Yeah he showed what was wrong pushed this country forward with zero help from democrats, then with never ending supply of ink pens one senile old man sets us back, but people don't talk about that do they.

PUBLIC RAT and Brody like this.
  10. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Yes he did have a big mouth, many times I turned to my wife and said why did he say that or do that. Presidential qualities, no way. If Jeb Bush is the standard bar I'll take Trump. No one got under liberals skin like Trump. Russia Russia BS,or I heard something on a phone call,or quid pro quo. Put US first, got US energy independent. Tried to drain the swamp but the swamp was to big. Bet he didn't count on enemies to be lurking in the swamp, meaning China and there virus. How convenient of the timing of it. Got to wonder how bad the traitors wanted him out,to risk millions of lives to push there agenda.

Trapper Delk likes this.
  11. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    ^^^ what he said, our lives mean nothing to them

12. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Fact is, Trump was the only one of the 17 R candidates that would have beat Hillary in 2016. People hate to hear that but it’s true. I’m not even saying he was the the best candidate, but not Kaisch, Rubio, or even Cruz would have beaten her. Beating her in head to head debates, calling her out, etc…wouldn’t have mattered, she would have won. Trump, not being a career politician, and being known as somewhat of a celebrity, pulled just enough of the Hillary doubters to get it done. Do I think he is a pompous @$$? Yes. Do I think he did a solid job as President. Yes. Do I think the Rs are going to roll even with Biden and Kamala messing everything up? No. I believe we are headed down a path of destruction and going to the polls won’t stop it.

PUBLIC RAT likes this.
  13. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    This guy sounds like gg lite. Maybe a relative?

slobear likes this.
  14. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Just throwing this in for giggles.
    [​IMG]

Nock, Feedman, EdLongshanks and 2 others like this.
  15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I’m a yuuuuge cynic so I totally respect that.