That coffee co

bondhu

12 pointer
Jul 3, 2015
Battle Run
It seems your distaste for President Trumps vocabulary is clouding your thinking. I don't recall any tweets that started any investigation ? Before biden walked through the door he had sexual harassment , blackmail Ukraine , laptop... etc. already hanging over him. You must really surround your self with folks that have marshmallow slippers and toot rainbow farts.
Cause 3/4 of the people I am around react just like President Trump when poked with a stick and backed in a corner.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
It seems your distaste for President Trumps vocabulary is clouding your thinking. I don't recall any tweets that started any investigation ? Before biden walked through the door he had sexual harassment , blackmail Ukraine , laptop... etc. already hanging over him. You must really surround your self with folks that have marshmallow slippers and toot rainbow farts.
Cause 3/4 of the people I am around react just like President Trump when poked with a stick and backed in a corner.
Me too. That's why none of the people I'm around, including me, should be president.
His vocabulary is just one of the traits I didn't like. Several of them I liked but I'm not naive enough to think he was perfect and that everything he did was a good idea.
I'm a conservative but not a Trump fan girl who looks for secret messages in his midnight tweets.

Trapper Delk

12 pointer
Feb 10, 2020
Central Kentucky.
See the way TRUMP was he said NO! and meant it and would call them crooked/ stupid what ever, not like the rest that says well probably no unless we find common ground like $$$$$! Deals then back pedal and do what they said no to ........ I don't care who's feelings get hurt as long as the USA is respected and put first!!!! F### bunch of crybabies soft feelings baby killing sobs and that gos for rest of them that are really soft and let WORDS hurt them get over it already, while people wiping tears it makes us look weak ........ And that's how I feel..

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
Me too. That's why none of the people I'm around, including me, should be president.
His vocabulary is just one of the traits I didn't like. Several of them I liked but I'm not naive enough to think he was perfect and that everything he did was a good idea.
I'm a conservative but not a Trump fan girl who looks for secret messages in his midnight tweets.

I'm still in mind that given all the circumstances of Trump's election and presidency that his outspokenness and responses were warranted. I don't recall ever seeing a POTUS attacked as he was and with absolute criminalized tools. He knew too much about all of them...and their fear was violent!

Nock

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2012
Butler co
166C2C64-A7F3-44E3-B46C-BACF4260C6CC.jpeg

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
You do realize Trump is the most popular president of all time? You keep talking about this wish washy middle, “moderates”, yet every single statistic points that you are simply wrong.

The two most partisan candidates ever blew the door of all of your romney,mccain,dole,bush jellyfish. I think it is clear that voters on both sides are way excited to vote for candidates with a spine. Just look at all the numbers Trump pulled from other side.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
You do realize Trump is the most popular president of all time? You keep talking about this wish washy middle, “moderates”, yet every single statistic points that you are simply wrong.

The two most partisan candidates ever blew the door of all of your romney,mccain,dole,bush jellyfish. I think it is clear that voters on both sides are way excited to vote for candidates with a spine. Just look at all the numbers Trump pulled from other side.
Provide your sources. That's a stretch.