That coffee co

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slobear, Nov 25, 2020.

1. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Yes, indeed.
    He also used it to post stupid stuff that should have never been public.

2. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    It seems your distaste for President Trumps vocabulary is clouding your thinking. I don't recall any tweets that started any investigation ? Before biden walked through the door he had sexual harassment , blackmail Ukraine , laptop... etc. already hanging over him. You must really surround your self with folks that have marshmallow slippers and toot rainbow farts.
    Cause 3/4 of the people I am around react just like President Trump when poked with a stick and backed in a corner.

Brody, barney and Trapper Delk like this.
  3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Me too. That's why none of the people I'm around, including me, should be president.
    His vocabulary is just one of the traits I didn't like. Several of them I liked but I'm not naive enough to think he was perfect and that everything he did was a good idea.
    I'm a conservative but not a Trump fan girl who looks for secret messages in his midnight tweets.

4. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    See the way TRUMP was he said NO! and meant it and would call them crooked/ stupid what ever, not like the rest that says well probably no unless we find common ground like $$$$$! Deals then back pedal and do what they said no to ........ I don't care who's feelings get hurt as long as the USA is respected and put first!!!! F### bunch of crybabies soft feelings baby killing sobs and that gos for rest of them that are really soft and let WORDS hurt them get over it already, while people wiping tears it makes us look weak ........ And that's how I feel..

Nock, Feedman and bondhu like this.
  5. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I don't think that Joe knows how to tweet. You are correct in that he cannot put a sentence together when he talks.

6. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

It's sad really. Can't believe he's the president. I think his hair plugs accelerated the dementia.

Trapper Delk likes this.
  7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    You are probably right

8. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    I'm still in mind that given all the circumstances of Trump's election and presidency that his outspokenness and responses were warranted. I don't recall ever seeing a POTUS attacked as he was and with absolute criminalized tools. He knew too much about all of them...and their fear was violent!

9. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    I’d be surprised if he can still wipe his own a$$.

Feedman and barney like this.
  10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Not a chance!! Guy has been shitting his drawers for the better part of a decade.

Feedman likes this.
  11. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
  12. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  13. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    You do realize Trump is the most popular president of all time? You keep talking about this wish washy middle, “moderates”, yet every single statistic points that you are simply wrong.

The two most partisan candidates ever blew the door of all of your romney,mccain,dole,bush jellyfish. I think it is clear that voters on both sides are way excited to vote for candidates with a spine. Just look at all the numbers Trump pulled from other side.

gung, yote hunter and Trapper Delk like this.
  14. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Provide your sources. That's a stretch.

15. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Are you serious? I’m not providing you with anything. If you don’t see the clear evidence then links ain’t gonna help you.

Meatstick likes this.