Thanks for the great economy

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by PhilpotHunter, Mar 16, 2007.

1. AteUp

AteUp 12 pointer

Mar 14, 2004
    Luavul

Actually he was right. The thread was made in jest though. BTW, what are you doing hanging out here so much? How come your not at your new favorite forum Xi? You know, since this one has went "so downhill.":rolleyes:

2. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    Don't make me pull up that post again where everyone is STILL waiting on your link.

3. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    ooohhhhh, don't make me! get a life.

4. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    9 out of 10 xi posts do not have links.

5. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    I don't know what your problem is with me, but get over it. I don't think I have ever seen you make a post saying anything intelligent. I have told you time and time again the whole 9 out 10 comment was made out of haste. Why don't you do us all a favor and go play with your semi-auto pee shooter that you seem to have such a ....... for.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2007
  6. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    here i will use your usual reply when you piss somebody off.(hey it was just a joke cant you take a joke).

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2007
  7. PhilpotHunter

PhilpotHunter 12 pointer

Nov 8, 2004
    Reynolds Station
    Actually slick, you may be suprised to learn I didn't believe one bit of it. I do know that the sub prime lenders are in trouble, but I don't see that crushing the economy. I have decided in my infinite wisdom, to start using how I am doing as a large determining factor in how the economy is doing. And to be honest, I am doing very well for myself, so as far as I'm concerned, the economy is doing great. When I start having problems, I'll start complaining about it. Until then, I'm content to keep making and saving my money:D

8. slickhead slayer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    bwahahahahaha!!!!! LOL. Now thats funny.

9. slickhead slayer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    I hear ya Philpot, I am just giving you a hard time. For a Dem you actually seem to be some what level headed some of the time.;) :D

10. whitetailpredator

whitetailpredator 6 pointer

Jan 30, 2007
    Leitchfield, KY
    Well..I struggle to find something positive to say about this post, and I am at a loss for the words. It's starting to get warm outside, have you ever thought about golfing (wonderful sport), or maybe doing something productive, instead of trying "bring you guys out of the shadows"?

11. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    Have you been golfing already? I just got back from fishing, but I don't know that it is quite warm enough to golf.

12. PhilpotHunter

PhilpotHunter 12 pointer

Nov 8, 2004
    Reynolds Station
    sorry if you were offended whitetail, but if you look you will see this bled over from 2 other threads...... head back out and play some golf, you need to lighten up:D

13. whitetailpredator

Jan 30, 2007
    Leitchfield, KY
    Yeah have been golfin several times already this year. The past weeks weather got me excited untill it got cold this past weekend! I used to play rain or shine and temp. was not an issue unless there was snow on the ground! White snow..white ball..could be a problem!

14. whitetailpredator

Jan 30, 2007
    Leitchfield, KY
    Not offended...just thought I would throw a smart remark...since everyone else can! :D