Texas school shooting: Loved ones outside school begged police to go inside during shooting: 'Go in there!'

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Sorry SOB will cave on this and there ain’t a damn thing they could do now that would stop this from happening. He’s a RINO POS.

trash human who should die in prison.

GreenBay Fan

6 pointer
Dec 15, 2017
Vine Grove
I go through active shooter training. You are always taught that if your the first on the scene and there is still shooting happening, then it is your job to make your way towards the shooting. Time is definitely of the essence. I'm going to hold off making any judgment, until the entire investigation is complete. I think it's only fair.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Not saying it would be a sound or right decision, but only way to stop me in that situation would have been to kill me. Stupid move? Maybe. But if I thought for a second I could save mine or others, I would have been in there.
If there were still shots being fired… I’m always carrying. The police would have to shoot me while I was going through a window at my child’s school if they were not engaging. When it comes to protecting your kids, life, and legal concerns aren’t even a thought on the back burner.

I’m deathly allergic to wasps. My daughter got into a nest when she was about 4. I was grabbing them off her and crushing them in my hands. Knowing the whole time I was going into anaphylactic shock shortly but not before she was safe. That’s just parenting.

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
So there goes the theory that an armed officer (good guy with a gun) would prevent these things.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
Time lines are not adding up according tp what has been said from the Texas authorities at the mike. They said police arrived 3-4 min after the first 911 call, yet the scumbag was shooting across the street at some funeral home people, and then spent 12 minutes shooting at the school. Also they stated that a SRO confronted the scumbag and was shot, now we know there was no SRO on campus. I just wish they would shut up until they gather the real facts and only then, come out and give the real accounting on what had taken place.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Time lines are not adding up according tp what has been said from the Texas authorities at the mike. They said police arrived 3-4 min after the first 911 call, yet the scumbag was shooting across the street at some funeral home people, and then spent 12 minutes shooting at the school. Also they stated that a SRO confronted the scumbag and was shot, now we know there was no SRO on campus. I just wish they would shut up until they gather the real facts and only then, come out and give the real accounting on what had taken place.
They even claimed that the Sro officer was injured in the nonexistent confrontation. Not a good look.

Latest posts