Texas Could Vote to Secede From U.S. in 2023 as GOP Pushes for Referendum

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Why would I move to Red China? I like my regulated world. There are plenty of Snowflakes you have to deal with here (you included) but other than that I like it here, especially in kentucky

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
I've been to other countries. I like having a FDA and health departments that regulate our food sanitation and clean water. I like good roads. I enjoy the benefits of being of living here.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
This is a very funny thread.

I worked out in Texas for 2 months after the winter storm. No way in hell they have done the necessary things for it to not happen again. They didn’t have them on in the first place!

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky

In 2019 Texas produced more Oil Than Every Country in the World Besides Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq.​

Yeah I think they’d be fine with the government regulations off their back.​

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
I wish they would do it. The US would take over their cities and oil fields once we withdrew all of our bases. We would replace their wacko decenter legislators with ones that actually respect the Law of our Constitution and want to be a part of a Democracy. Then we would push all the crazies into the desert and let them have their own country.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Lol you’re right buddy, prep your neck for a long stretch then....
WTH does that mean? I am proud to live here and I dont take the freedoms here for granted. You so Fing confused that you call anyone you do not like a Commie to the point that you dont even know what that means any more. Do you support decent from the United States? And if you do, how do you call yourself an American? Does that make you a Commie?

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
That would be wonderful. Deregulate the hell out of everything: roads, schools, hospitals, sanitation, religion, housing, elections, no FDA, SEC, police, fire stations... you get my point. No taxes, no one telling you what you can and cannot do. No fish and game telling you how much you can kill. That sounds like a wonderful place to live. I would love for all of these anti government Libertarian's to move to a place like that and just live their utopian deregulated life where you have all the freedoms in the world. Texas would be the best place for that to happen.
1655998465718.jpeg

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
I wish they would do it. The US would take over their cities and oil fields once we withdrew all of our bases. We would replace their wacko decenter legislators with ones that actually respect the Law of our Constitution and want to be a part of a Democracy. Then we would push all the crazies into the desert and let them have their own country.
Democracy...thats funny more like fascist totalitarianism

Latest posts