Terrible Hospital Protocol Kills People

Discussion in 'Politics' started by perrymax, Aug 17, 2021.

1. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

WOW!! I know that you can't believe 95% of what you see or hear on the Net but that gal has a head full of sense and I'm inclined to believe she has the interest of someone other than herself at heart. I believe she's telling it exactly as she thinks it is and she may be right.

I absolutely believe she's right about the NIH protocols, they're undoubtedly written to line the pockets of the medical profession and their suppliers.

Thanks for posting, I'm going to make it a point to listen to what she has to say more often.

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    This is exactly what I was told by a local doctor up here at the covid ward. He said last year was weird because people were admitted and those at high risk were dying. This year is weird because literally everyone is being pushed into the icu and they really shouldn’t be there. He said our ability to treat covid has advanced greatly in the last 18 months. Hospitals are being threatened to have their funding withheld if they don’t follow dictated protocol.

00noturkey likes this.
  3. CalebConn16

CalebConn16 6 pointer

May 27, 2016
    I watched the first 6-7 minutes of that first video and stopped. I’m usually one of the first to agree with viewpoints away from the mainstream media. But this lady got a glimpse of what healthcare has learned over 19 months and for her to think she knows more not having worked through it and face to face with it is more than facetious. Obviously I’m happy her husband is better. But in all likelihood he would have got better anyway. This is real. This is scary.

rockhousehunter and FF/EMT516 like this.
  4. CalebConn16

CalebConn16 6 pointer

May 27, 2016
    Whi
    Its true we have come bounds in treating it but it’s hard to say people are being forced into ICU at least the ones that I have a understanding of. May be different elsewhere

rockhousehunter likes this.
  5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    She was clearly being closely advised by a medical doctor. She pretty much stated as such. The doctor that was privately advising her likely did not work for the hospital and seemingly was much more knowledgeable than the staff following a cdc checklist.

6. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Ronna isn't killing anybody. What is killing them is
    communist propaganda and hospital protocol statically followed by doctors that are controlled by administrators who are finally making money!!!!

00noturkey and EdLongshanks like this.
  7. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  8. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    My uncle died from the ronna. He was 90 and had alzheimers disease. He got pneumonia. My aunt got a check for $9000 because he died from the ronna instead of pneumonia or alzheimers.

9. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Why is the government giving people money for dying from the china flu????????????

00noturkey likes this.
  10. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Was that form the state for burial expenses ?

00noturkey likes this.
  11. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    to hide the truth. take your money, an dont say nothing..

12. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    The videos contain much truth. The hospitals are forcing those who do not need to be within ICU into it, even with negative rapid and PCR tests. Another pattern is that once they receive a positive rapid, they then do not wish to run a full PCR test. Why is that? $$$ You must force them into it. I managed such, via discharge and immediate remittance, resulting in both negative tests, after the initial positive.

13. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

:rolleyes:

rockhousehunter likes this.