Ted Cruz on the Biden Crime Family

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
It doesn’t matter. They could have Obama on video directing Twitter to suppress the story and the morons on the progressive tribe wouldn’t give a shit. I bet a shiny new dime this doesn’t go anywhere. The people as a majority have to want change and in the tweet replies the sheep on the left are firmly entrenched and don’t care. They’re ok with whatever tactics the ‘rat leaders come up with and the Constitution being crapped on so long as their ideology doesn’t take a hit and if I’m being perfectly honest it’s the same with a LOT of folks on the right.
Yup anything to destroy trump

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Georgia U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls for Federal Investigation Over Emails from Arizona Sec State Hobbs to Twitter​

FBI warned Twitter during ‘weekly’ meetings of Hunter Biden ‘hack-and-leak operation’ before censoring The Post​

Same FBI Agent Behind Trump Surveillance Also Helped Censor Hunter Biden Laptop Story​

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
I believe the Biden regimen has done such a horrific job with our economy and raped our country so bad the tide has turned and those who help facilitate it will start turning on them!
It just depends if the Clinton's can kill them all or not!
never under estimate stupid. it has been taught for a long while. i think it was part of the core project when i was in school. think i started 1960, core was started about 7th grade or so.
i think it was started to make sure there were plenty of workers. dont want the livestock to get to smart. think i might have mentioned the dumbing up of america before also. if i didnt, i should have..

Last edited:

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Latest posts