Taking the vax?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by kyhunter99, Dec 15, 2020.

Will you get the vax

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    30.3%
  2. No

44 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Not right away

19 vote(s)
    19.2%
  4. Undecided

6 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. biged57

biged57 6 pointer

Nov 17, 2013
    Hell I don’t know about these shots a buddy of mine got his first one a week later he’s in the hospital with the Chinese virus

2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds

I know why the vast majority of black people are giving a big "No" to the vaccine, and it's most interesting that the history for such used to be plastered all over the web until 2020, easily accessible via Evil Google, whereas I had to drill down a bit to locate it just now. The history of where our government lied to a large group of them in Alabama.

"Without informed consent, the study enrolled 600 Black men, including 399 who had syphilis, according to the CDC. The participants were tricked into believing they were receiving free medical care but were instead just observed for a study of untreated syphilis. The men were told they were being treated for “bad blood,” and did not receive any treatment for their illness—not even after penicillin was found to cure syphilis in the mid-1940s. Dozens died as a result. The study did not end until it was exposed to the press in 1972 and has gone down as one of the nation’s most egregious examples of medical..."

They have not forgotten, just like people out this way and elsewhere have not forgotten about being lied to by government regarding the serious dangers of working with the cancer causing uranium program for the atomic bombs (and likely still lying about the dangers around here after flooding occurs and more...).

There are tons more of examples burried within our history; one pertaining to children at either orphanages and/or mental wards even just came to mind. I'll just sit back and observe you guys for a very long time, just like our government is doing to you. I think it will become very interesting, if even just a few of you grow long tails and begin feeling the urge to relocate toward the sea.

3. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    Most do but won’t say it.

00noturkey, Munson and barney like this.
  4. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    No problem with this one lol. She will speak her mind.

Nock likes this.
  5. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Got my first today, got home waited a couple hours and took a 800 Ibuprofren, as I heard that helps, so far so good. We went out to a fancy place for a friends 50th this eve and it was crazy, I never been around that many people in one place since this mess started, kinda felt good even though I hate crowds....Strange feeling.

6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i get the first shot at the VA Fri. the Flu shot helps me, dont know if this will. Had the first shot for shingles, an my arm was sore for a day. i already had the shingles, an i dont want them again. only to live in a gated world, not.
    now they are saying the shot, or shots, ya still gotta wear a mask.. What was that Door's song. "aint it strange". Course Fasci, or what ever his name, one on the people who secured the funding for the Wuhan virus, is the expert., go figure. makes me want to cringe... :mad::mad:
    WTF, an why?
    i still dont think it was an accident that it was unleashed. just follow the money, or the politics.
    whats a bunch of people dying, compared to how much money ya can make?
    now the rich, big tech want to control, how ya think, an what you can say.
    Orwell is here, an then some. Fahrenheit 451?, Dr. Seuss books? Whats wrong with this picture... :confused::confused:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  7. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yeah not taking it.

TripleGee likes this.
  9. redlickranch

redlickranch 8 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    Thought the same thing until friends got it. After hearing from them directly I decided to get it. After getting the JJ shot on Friday I felt 100% on Monday. Hopefully it works. :)

10. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I think I said that I would give a report after taking Vaccine #2. I got it Wednesday at UK Kroger Field Wednesday.
    I have ZERO discomfort. Not even a sore arm.
    Kinda disappointed...makes me think I got Saline injection.
    Whole thing may be BS; I don't trust any of this crap I hear.
    However at my age i need to do what I can....wife had 2 friends die This Week of China Virus complications.

11. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    Wife took first shot last night. Arm is sore as hell today.

00noturkey likes this.
  12. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Got a shingles vac, bout 6 mt ago, the needle didnt hurt, but the arm was sore for a couple a days. supposed to get the second one, but opted for the wuhan shot first. 1st shot tomorrow.
    Ya know ya can trust what Dr. Fussi Kim, says, after all, he was one of the founders of this virus. :oops:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    Brody likes this.
  13. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    Weird. The husband & I both got the Pfizer shot #1 at Kroger field. Me last week, him two days ago. My shot didn't hurt but it left a heckuva bruise on my arm. Still ugly 9 days later. But it's NOTHING compared to my better half's arm... He says it feels like he's got a "charley horse" in it & it looks like a champion pitcher wound up & let one fly straight at it from less than 10' away. His whole upper arm is every color under the sun & about a 2" circle around the injection site (about 4" across) is swollen. Friends who've gotten the same shot at the same place report no bruising at all. WEIRD!!!!

00noturkey likes this.
  14. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Had three shots above my left canine on Monday, and the left side of my face remains partially numb as well as partially swollen (hopefully my dentist failed to hit a nerve). The only other shot I intend upon suffering this year is a steroid, for directly after I suffer immensely from contact with poison ivy, because it's just a matter of time as always, regardless of what I do in order to prevent it.

15. Ash12

Ash12 10 pointer

Oct 21, 2007
    I have had both of mine (Pfizer) and I think all I had to deal with was a sore arm both times (I might have had a very slight headache as well, but it wasn't much). With that being said, to everyone that is choosing not to the the vaccine (and that is your choice) my question to you is this: Can you tell me the long term effects of COVID? Personally, I will take my vaccines, and feel fortunate to have gotten them!

Lady Hunter likes this.