Taking the vax?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by kyhunter99, Dec 15, 2020.

Will you get the vax

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    30.3%
  2. No

44 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Not right away

19 vote(s)
    19.2%
  4. Undecided

6 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Although I frequently edit my posts, only when the mood strikes me do I bother myself with adding anything useful to them, and simply because the most useful information within them is published during the original issue, dear lovely Mr. Salty.

2. JonDunn

JonDunn 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2005
    Up the holler
    It's my understanding you can still get the virus, just your symptoms are alot less severe than if you didn't have the virus. The way I see it, if it avoids one going in hospital and not coming out then its worth it.

1wildcatfan and DH13 like this.
  3. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    YES I put the same in my post. Dont keep you from getting it. Keeps you from getting deadly sick from it.

4. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    TB isnt a virus.

00noturkey likes this.
  5. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Well, according to the data and we all know they haven’t skewed that a bit :rolleyes:, the numbers continue to improve, so either the vax is helping,or those totally awesome and highly preventive masks are stopping the spread. LOL. I’m thinking it was the election that really helped Covid numbers go down so fast. :cool:

6. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    What did you do to her last night?

7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    That was my question also but i dont think that he got it

8. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    Lol ok didn't know that either. I probably shouldn't have listened to what Robert Kennedy had to say about "some" vaccines bc it skeered the crap outta me.

00noturkey and barney like this.
  9. bird whisperer

bird whisperer 12 pointer

Aug 16, 2012
    Hog Town USA
    Im in a hospital somewhere in the United States Monday through Friday except when Im on PTO. I find this odd because every hospital I’m in has almost every or every bed full. Now there are many rural hospitals across the country that were struggling before July 2021 and had rented out space prior to COVID. There are also several regional hospitals that have rented out old wings and wards that they have shut down when expansions have been completed to replace the old sections of the hospital.

Now I also have not found a single hospital that anyone can walk into without a mask and none that anyone can openly walk around in public without a mask and not be confronted by a staffer to dawn your mask.

Now many night shift staffers that work alone will wear the mask down until someone comes around the corner and most staffers remove there mask while in there office but quickly put them on if someone enters there doorway. On a day to day basis the only people I see inside a hospital without a mask are the patients in their rooms and they even wear a mask when being transported through the hallways and waiting to be rolled into the procedure room.

With all that said more power to you if you feel entitled enough to be in the medical environment where the sickest of the sick go to try and have there lives saved and place those live at stake by being an outsider coming in not following hospital protocol by going maskless. You did not say if you were in a private room or in an office or in the cafeteria while going maskless but if you were just about anywhere else inside said hospital without your mask that would be blatantly disrespectful to everyone else in the hospital.

10. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Lighten up, Francis. The colonel and I are always within a private room. The hospitals around here are terrified of us. Not because we are mean nor disrespectful in any manner, of course; simply due to the fact that they know if they slip up in any manner, whatsoever, a certain someone will rain down upon them like a B-17 at Normandy on D-Day, and the same applies to anybody else we choose to visit. Moreover, I remain isolated, intentionally, so as to best protect colonel whenever the need arises; therefore, I cannot possible transmit even dandruff to him nor anyone else at all, if I even had such, which I most certainly do not. Lastly, I am well trained, unlike countless hospital staff. I have noticed that rural hospitals operate much differently than those in which I am most accustomed, indeed, but the same can be said for most everything rural. It can sometimes be frustrating, while other times it can be quite refreshingly pleasant, but such can be said about many aspects of life; all depends upon one's perspective, as with most things. I have been within three hospitals around here, some more so than others.

11. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    She likes it rough. Maybe the choker collar was a little too tight and on for a little too long. But she never complained

12. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Yeah TB is a live bacteria cell that lives in your body that attacks the lungs. Meds for it is to kill that living cell. Virus is dead cell that attches to the live cells in your body. Then those infected cells attach to the lungs. Shots for that is to stop the virus attaching to the cells.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    Munson likes this.
  13. redlickranch

redlickranch 8 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    24 Hours from the JJ shot......
    99.8 degree fever today and feeling a little a achy, but not that bad. Today is a watch TV day.

1wildcatfan and Capttrae like this.
  14. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    My son got the Moderna shot (1st one) yesterday afternoon. Woke up this morning & could barely move his arm. Says its that sore. Who knows.... I had hardly any soreness from the Pfizer. We'll see which my husband gets next Wednesday!!!

00noturkey likes this.
  15. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    Ive learned more from Dh13 in 2 post than over a year from dr fiasco.