Taking the vax?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by kyhunter99, Dec 15, 2020.

Will you get the vax

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    30.3%
  2. No

44 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Not right away

19 vote(s)
    19.2%
  4. Undecided

6 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. dirtstalker

dirtstalker 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2009
    Clay County
    Im afraid alot of people are going to be put in that position. Me included. The only reason my employer hasnt done it yet..is because it isnt readily available at this moment. But i feel that it is coming. I will be looking for another job.

2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds

I would never in a million years consider mandating what drugs my employees/subcontractors must take. On the flip side, it's a travesty so many willingly take all kinds of drugs these days, that it somehow became legal over the years for us to begin screening both pre-hire and randomly for drug use. Ironically, It seems the latter is what leads some entities to now believe they can mandate drug taking by employees/subcontractors. Slippery slopes are always a beast. If a potential or actual employer ever tried to dictate to me what drugs I must place within my body, I know what I would say with a big smile, and it would not be kind, before giving yet another big fat No.

3. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    So far he doesn’t feel bad. It’s not one of my colleagues but a college son of one of my colleagues. Someone he was in close contact with had it so he tested and was positive. I know this may sound bad to some but from the get go I’ve said if I don’t have symptoms,I’m not getting the test. I did have one in early November for a procedure. I still believe that if the entire population got tested 70% or more would probably test positive.

dirtstalker, JR in KY and Munson like this.
  4. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Girlfriend is dizzy this morning and still weak

5. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Where did she do the J&J? If I get the vax I’ll probably go that route. I’m not hearing about the J&J here in Lex.

6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    You shore that is from the shot?

7. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    I just voted within the poll a second time. How was that possible? Seems to be as bogus as the COVID-19 and election numbers.

bowhunter269 and Nock like this.
  8. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    No symptoms before the shot. Fairly straightforward

9. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    ApotheCare Pharmacy in E-town

xbokilla likes this.
  10. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    So far after wife and I got Moderno thursday morning. We are doing good. Arm little sore not to bad tho.
    The shot doesnt stop you from getting the virus. It suppose to stop it from being so servere if you do get it.
    I have taken flue shots and still caught the flu. So i quit taking flue shots.
    So if this shot keeps me from going to hospital with covid. Its worth getting the shot to me. Beats being in hospital on a ventalator.

Capttrae and bigbonner like this.
  11. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    For the patience of dear Job, most people who contract the virus do not end up within the hospital from it, much less on ventilators... I know of one hospital here which has purportedly had to lease half of two of its floors to yet another entity, and allegedly due to an utter lack of business. That information is second hand, via one whom works at said hospital. Said hospital is running a major marketing campaign trying to convince people to come in for treatments of all kinds, because nobody is opting to have any right now... too scared.:rolleyes:

AND, I did not even bother wearing a mask half of the time that I was within said hospital two weeks ago.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  12. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Girlfriend also has a sore arm this morning

13. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    Didn't know that. I thought vaccines were to prevent ya from gettin it. Never heard of someone gettin a touch of TB etc... :confused:

14. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Maybe it's kind of like bogus global warming having been forced into the now bogus climate change...:confused:

15. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    Do you ever add anything useful to posts?

hunt, bigbonner and DH13 like this.