Take a look at who runs Twitter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:03 AM.

1. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Surprised? Social Media sucks! Except for the Ky Hunting Forum ;)

2. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

And you can bet your bottom dollar that we're all on somebody's list ... be ready .......

My goal is to take at LEAST 2 of them with me. :)

Did you hear that ..... what was that .....???!!! :eek: :D:D

EC, timer, drakeshooter and 1 other person like this.
  3. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I’m on a few hunting sites that’s it , face book twitter and the rest I don’t care for,have better things to do than play on the phone , the social media garbage is some of the reason kids are the way they are now a days society all together has been changed by the crap LOL We might as well be ready to fight for our rights to bear arms and speech they r coming for em regardless who wins Trump or Biden and sooner or later a dem is gonna get voted

4. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange

Bum Phillips used to tell his offensive linemen....Every man gets a man and every GOOD man gets two.

5. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    "Press Releases 10/16/2020

Committee to Hold Hearing with Big Tech CEOs on Section 230

WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., chairman of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene a hearing titled, “Does Section 230’s Sweeping Immunity Enable Big Tech Bad Behavior?,”at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 28. The hearing will examine whether Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act has outlived its usefulness in today’s digital age. It will also examine legislative proposals to modernize the decades-old law, increase transparency and accountability among big technology companies for their content moderation practices, and explore the impact of large ad-tech platforms on local journalism and consumer privacy. The hearing will provide an opportunity to discuss the unintended consequences of Section 230’s liability shield and how best to preserve the internet as a forum for open discourse.

Witnesses:

• Mr. Jack Dorsey, Chief Executive Officer, Twitter
    • Mr. Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive Officer, Alphabet Inc., Google
    • Mr. Mark Zuckerberg, Chief Executive Officer, Facebook
    Hearing Details:

Wednesday, October 28, 2020
    10:00 a.m.
    Full Committee Hearing

This hearing will take place in the Dirksen Senate Office Building G50. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.

In order to maintain physical distancing as advised by the Office of the Attending Physician, seating for credentialed press will be limited throughout the course of the hearing. Due to current limited access to the Capitol complex, the general public is encouraged to view this hearing via the live stream.

*Note: All witnesses will participate remotely."

https://www.commerce.senate.gov/2020/10/committee-to-hold-hearing-with-big-tech-ceos-on-section-230

6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    Con-troll the media. Hitler learned this. it's easy to snooker people., and they will, the best they can.
    its easy to lead followers. Hard not to be a sheep., when your a follower.
    i dont follow the rainbow, that is being taught by the left, from K3 on.
    if anybody here say they would not prefer to be with there own, no matter what the skin ya prefer, or family members, there, i draw a line, some in my family, i'd prefer to be without. say so. aint no one that dont like there own. for the most part. least ya know, some of my kin. most are dead, but, ya wouldn't like those that are, nuts, but would love those that aint., or a least find them friends. my Grandma had a hatred for black people, but it was because, her dad got caught cheating with a few black chicks, an her mom quit talking to em, her dad, till her mom died, or her Dad.. i forget who died 1st. still my grandma carried this hate. Oh Well !!
    this had to do with the in an out of things., nothing more. i said more than i wanted to. but, i like all females more or less. than i like men. regardless of skin, cept Rosy, or, the chicks on the View. an Hanoi Jane, of N.Vietnam.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020 at 2:55 AM