Syria

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Junglekat, Feb 26, 2021.

1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
  2. KYBluegill

KYBluegill 6 pointer

Jan 30, 2019
    Kentucky
    Beijing Biden had to get it on

Feedman likes this.
  3. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Yup AMERICA is BACK!!!!!! We will lead the World AGAIN!!!!!!!

Carl, Feedman and barney like this.
  4. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Gentlemen, we are to protect our own and aim to never leave one behind... that's the way it has always been. I do not play party politics, whenever it comes to protecting our men and women overseas, because they are protecting us and making great sacrifices in the process, the ultimate one at times.

"...These strikes were authorized in response to recent attacks against U.S. and coalition personnel in Iraq, and to on-going threats to those personnel..."

5. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    No problem with that....everyone is just pissed that both Biden and Harris claimed Trump was a war criminal along with the media when he dropped a few bombs on the middle east....Biden does it and is being made out to be a hero by the same people. I bet they blew up an outhouse just for the optics.

6. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Lol... bravo on the optics analogy, I enjoyed that one immensely. :cool:

I am like Nock, in the sense that I have prevented our nasty Marxist media agitators from invading my world of late, with their shoddy attempts of propaganda; therefore, I did not have a knee jerk reaction, as did others. I find it to be most beneficial. Such was the reason that I provided him with the most appropriate source for information, thereby eliminating all of the doo doo.

trapper perry likes this.
  7. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    Same way they go berserk on the gun after a shooting but, a guy uses a truck and the truck gets off scott free.

barney likes this.
  8. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Update.

Defense Official Says F-15s Struck Iranian-Backed Militia Facilities in Syria

Last night's U.S. military airstrike over eastern Syria involved two F-15E Strike Eagles that dropped seven, precision-guided munitions, which totally destroyed nine facilities and partially destroyed two others, functionally destroying them, Pentagon Press Secretary John F. Kirby said...

[...more within link...]

https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News/Article/Article/2518111/defense-official-says-f-15s-struck-iranian-backed-militia-facilities-in-syria/

9. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    I have no doubt about War with Iran in the next 12 months, but the hypocrisy on the left is deafening. Might be the reason Nancy and Co want's the Slow One to give up the Nuke codes.

10. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    So they probably blew up nine $hitters and damaged two more...

Feedman and Junglekat like this.
  11. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Make the whole damn place over there GLASS. Starting with Saudi

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  12. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Nine structures, I would "guesstimate" more than one contained commodes, and that one or more could have easily been in use at the precise time of impact. It's not like our pilots are going to deviate from mission for thinking, "Ahhh, I should bank right and return in ten, giving the poor guy time to finish". I can say with high confidence that my grandfather wouldn't have done so, after having read his private journals of combat flights elsewhere. It's just too bad that the Ayatollah was not over there visiting and squatted atop one. Perhaps this (at the very end) is the remnants of one briefly shown within foreground containing some dirty little dead militiaman blown off of it. I do know that its purported to have been taken within the locale and published only this morning.