Sunday roll call!!!!!!!!!! 11-16-2014

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by 12 pointer, Nov 16, 2014.

1. captain71

captain71 10 pointer

Nov 3, 2011
    Western Ky
    I hunted one of my blinds which I hunted all day Last Saturday all I seen one buck. Theres tons of scrapes and deer tracks but yet I havent seen any action. It happen the same last year this field doesnt get active until the harvest the beans. I hope they do it during the week so I can hunt the blind again next week. I just have to go back where I been seeing the small bucks , Surely there has to be a bigun there somewhere.

2. ukyager

ukyager 8 pointer

Jan 21, 2005
    KENTUCKY
    Same here!
    Just came in, got some coffee, debating going back out. Nothing but small bucks and few does in a months worth of hunting. Weather says go back out, lack of movement says other wise.

3. hook

hook 6 pointer

Oct 7, 2011
    South Central, Ky
    It's the same for me a few small bucks and no shooters this week, but got skunked this morning. But wouldn't you know it, the one day I'm somewhere different had a shooter in front of the camera in daylight a couple of days ago. Hunting will drive you crazy if you let it!

4. captain71

captain71 10 pointer

Nov 3, 2011
    Western Ky
    Thats how come I took my cameras down for now lol. I hunt one stand sure enough there will be a shooter by the other stand lol.