Sunday Chat 8-9-09

pentail

Bacon
Staff member
Sep 25, 2002
Savoring the smoke
gonna watch the duck commander's show right now and drink another pot of coffee. might go shoot my old blackpowder rifle in a little bit to get ready for New mexico hunt. There is a stack of bids and estimates that need to be done this afternoon cause its gonna be to dang hot to be outside.

AteUp

12 pointer
Mar 14, 2004
Luavul
Getting ready to go to bed. Gotta work 7p-7a 2 more nights and then 4 days off. Got all the windows in my dungeon blacked out, the floor fan on and the window a/c unit set on 61 degrees.:cool: Gonna sleep until 5:30p.

dbnorton

6 pointer
Dec 10, 2007
I am thinking about going out and mudding my new layout blind, but first I have to go find some dark colored dirt. Being all I have in my yard is red clay.

Foam Steak

10 pointer
Jun 29, 2006
Harrison County
Today, on call for work.

I went to that 127 yard sale yesterday. It was pretty fun. I forget that I work at home, work on the farm, go fishing and hunting on my limited free time. I never get out among people. That was good and I saw some cool stuff.

One guy had an old whiskey jug looking thing, but the top of the jug was sealed. One side had been made flat and there was a plug hole in the side. It was an old foot warmer?!?!?! You fill it up with hot water put the cork in and set it next to your feet. The original hot water bottle.

Another guy had a couple whales teeth that had been scrimshawed with pictures of sail boats. Very cool and very expensive.

My wife got an ice cream maker for $8 a heavy blown glass ashtray for $3 and I got a flute for $5. We also ate plenty of kettle corn.

hunt-4-life21

12 pointer
Sep 26, 2007
Butler Co.
Fixing to get ready for church. Hey guys if yall dont have anything to do today y dont u take the family to church? I go to a small church in quality ky and we would love to see u guys there! After church lab, his wife, and my girlfriend are going to play golf at crosswinds in bg. Hoping to have a good day (and break 90 in golf)

AteUp

12 pointer
Mar 14, 2004
Luavul
Fixing to get ready for church. Hey guys if yall dont have anything to do today y dont u take the family to church? I go to a small church in quality ky and we would love to see u guys there! After church lab, his wife, and my girlfriend are going to play golf at crosswinds in bg. Hoping to have a good day (and break 90 in golf)

Church of Christ in Quality? My in-laws own the farm across the street.

Art

12 pointer
Nov 27, 2004
Lexington, KY
Getting ready to go to bed. Gotta work 7p-7a 2 more nights and then 4 days off. Got all the windows in my dungeon blacked out, the floor fan on and the window a/c unit set on 61 degrees.:cool: Gonna sleep until 5:30p.

Sooooo I guess you are not going to help me haul this keg down to the houseboat full of coeds this afternoon? Oh well, I'll have to find someone else.

AteUp

12 pointer
Mar 14, 2004
Luavul
Sooooo I guess you are not going to help me haul this keg down to the houseboat full of coeds this afternoon? Oh well, I'll have to find someone else.

Dude, I'm so old, I'd rather go to sleep right now...by myself.:eek:

lady estrus

6 pointer
Aug 31, 2008
Ky
Im going to finish canning greenbeans,rcb216 is off for a week so we will probably get into something later. This afternoon going to take our son to a birthday party in lexington at the gymnastic center. Tomorrow off to the college to get my books for the fall semester.

Latest posts