I think 7

Attachments

• Resized_20220702_210538(2).jpeg
    Resized_20220702_210538(2).jpeg
    739.7 KB · Views: 142

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
All the skunks around here have the black stripes down their backs.
There may be some around like those but I have not seen any.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Oh goodness! You can keep ‘em. We got plenty around my house in Lexington. Dec-Feb smell is so strong from skunk mating you can smell it inside of the house!

luvtohunt

10 pointer
Sep 1, 2011
Eubank, Ky
When I was a kid and the outdoor flea market here in Somerset was booming, a fella used to set up there that sold skunks. All white and black/white. He had 2 adults he walked on a leash with a body harness. Said they were kinda like a cat after you remove the spray glands.

Oldrook

6 pointer
Jul 19, 2020
Soky
When I was a kid and the outdoor flea market here in Somerset was booming, a fella used to set up there that sold skunks. All white and black/white. He had 2 adults he walked on a leash with a body harness. Said they were kinda like a cat after you remove the spray glands.
When I was a kid my sister volunteered at the Humane Society. She brought home a skunk without his glands and wanted to keep it. My dad said “oh hell no!!”. Back to the shelter. It was pretty laidback and playful.

Jmd

6 pointer
Sep 26, 2016
I was a kid my sister volunteered at the Humane Society. She brought home a skunk without his glands and wanted to keep it. My dad said “oh hell no!!”. Back to the shelter. It was pretty laidback and playful.
had one as a pet in Henderson back in the 1960 s, named her violet. when she got big she would bite but did not spray. dad made me give her away

Latest posts