States response to night hunting

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by Jimmie in Ky, Jan 26, 2010.

1. huntmadd

huntmadd 8 pointer

Oct 2, 2003
    Henry,Kentucky, USA.
    Trap Yotes

I no some Omish who ware the yotes out with snares each year.They snared 29 off of one farm alone.I killed two myself this year durring daylight why deer huntting and hope to catch up with a few more.I no what you saying here potcher are potcher no mater the rules I just don't want to make it any easer on them and don't want any spotlighting at all.But I will try to be open minded about this and see where it go's there is allways a compermise to be worked out with my fellow hunters.Good luck

2. Semp

Semp 10 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Kaintukee
    Don't fool yourself. If they stick us with a permit it will be for day and night hunting of coyotes. Plus next they will hit us with a season on coyotes.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  3. gravescohunter

gravescohunter 6 pointer

Dec 1, 2008
    graves co ky
    Well i guess its my turn to comment on night hunting. i was as big of a fan of night hunting as anybody , calling in as many as 13 in one night, but the problem i see with getting a night season is we might get more season than we want,what i mean is they might slap a season on all of the coyote hunting. from talking to some cos they told me that the night hunting before was kind of an experiment and fish and wildlife did not like the outcome . im sure my opinion will not be a popular one with some,but there it is anyway.

4. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Everything sounds good in theory when written down. But the only way to know for sure is to try and make it work. There is more risk of losing something by sitting around doing nothing, than there is of risking a chance to gain something.

5. Jimmie in Ky

Jimmie in Ky 12 pointer

What might we get without putting NIGHT HUNTING IN A SEASON TO ITSELF. Or by not having a permit.

Year around as it has always been with daylight , and we are likely to have jackasses driving in farm fields and ticking off farmers, something we don't want. Why, because they have hte cover of darkness to play in.

Also have hunters in the field pryor to deer gun season with an excuse, which was our problem before . THEY WERE COYOTE HUNTING.

Lights , once again The WE'RA COYOTE HUNTING

KDFR'S little experiment was ilconcieved and doomed to failure. Rules were hidden in the fine print were they were likely to be missed and most times were not even read at all!!

Regs read if I remember right,coyotes may be hunted at night. no electronics may be used . Night hunting may be done with mouth call only. Coyotes may be taken year around. Now just how might this be confused thrown in one fair sized paragraph ?

Point to make here. How many Bobcats were taken illegally from the time we first had a season on them until e-callers were finally legalized for them?

How many read the rules that stated mouth calls only for furbearers and bobcat for all those years ?

What was it, 3 or 4 years ago that e-callers became part of the rules for furbearers ?

Read the rules for furbeaerer and bobcat in the LBL regs and you will have the regs that stood for the state of Ky for all that time and still do in the LBL.

Another example, the small game rules that changed the size of legal shot carried in the field last year. Loads for shotgun use while furbearer or coyote hunting fell under small game limitations for many years but they were not seperated until this year because of the confusion created last year. Rules you will see stated for hunting coyote, bobcat and furbearer in hte LBL. For the early furbearer season in the LBL you are limited to #2 shot or smaller this year in the LBL because that is the rules for small game in the state of Ky.

For coyote season in LBL you may use anything smaller than t shot. Go figure! But I digress , this is a seperate issue.

We are going to have to make compromises with the state. We are going to have to assist with rules and regs for everyone to read and follow.

And at least I got hte rest of you knot heads in here to discuss this ;-) Jimmie

6. Cantmisum

Cantmisum 8 pointer

State of confusion

After reading all the regs, from different states this week. I can attest to the fact that what you read one time might not be exactly what the rule is, when found elsewhere in in the same guide.

I know its not hard to believe that simple instructions. Should be just that, simple.
    But just try to put a child's toy together using the instruction once and see how many parts you have left at the end. Try reading through a couple of the Regs, I posted( the full text ) Just read some of the differant ways that the same ruling on the same subject matter can differ so much.
    Where some have it out lined to vaguely and the other you would need to be a literal language major.
    There should be no blame cast at the CO's. The opinions they have are the ones the have to live with and they did not right the rules.
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I heard and read somewhere that they really are not allowed to opinionated if it goes against what is the standard set forth on a subject.(I.E. what the governing body says you can say.) If the rules were set in place by just a show of hand. I would say that the rules would be so lose as to no way they could be inforced . Just as following them to the letter, as they are written and perscibed to in the actual legislation.
    Have you ever noticed the words used to On page 1 of Kentucky hunting and fishing Guide.It's titled under ( about this guide ).The first words are."This Is a SUMMERY". Other words used a number of times are "basic"-"general" etc..
    It goes on to say "Questions about the information contained in this guide should be directed to the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources BEFORE engaging in the activities referenced."
    What it does not say is who actually is the persons to direct it to. That is left up to you to find.
    One last thing before I end this.
    For those that agree with what this is all about. Please Keep in mind that we are not trying to attempt to change the laws.
    And for those that don't agree.We are attempting to ADD TO THEM.

"Words are a wonderful thing. When more people speak them together the better they are heard" cantmisum.

7. Jimmie in Ky

Jimmie in Ky 12 pointer

My point is that nothing can be written that can be mistaken, ignored , or lost in hte fine print, for it to work.

Rules must be plain and simple. Even seperate from other coyote hunting regs if nescescary.

It also has to be set up so there are no loopholes to be used against field officers by those who would claim ignorance. We are not looking to create more problems for the CO.

We don't want another experiment doomed to failure. If we get it ,and loose it again ,it will be lost forever.

Now how do we move forward from here? Or do we roll over and call it quits like they want? Jimmie

8. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Jimmie I've never been a quitter, and I strongly doubt that you are. Let's roll over them.:cool:

9. Cantmisum

Cantmisum 8 pointer

www.petitiononline.com/nthunt05/petition.html
    Or something similar to this.

I think the first step is to real see how many people really want this to take place.Not just hunters.

We need to find someone that has some hands on experience and in sight to give some guidance, on what the actual proses is, of changing or adding to a statue.And talk with them.

www.irc.state.ky.us/kar/frntpage.htm

for some reason this link does not work on here

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  10. Cantmisum

Cantmisum 8 pointer

something like this

THIS IS an real EXAMPLE of a part of what is done in changing rules.
    I don't know what step in the Process this is yet but I will keep at it.

[FONT=&quot]TOURISM, ARTS AND HERITAGE CABINET[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Amendment)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 301 KAR 2:142. Spring wild turkey hunting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] RELATES TO: KRS 150.175(1)[(r)], 150.305, 150.360, [150.390,] 150.990(11)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 150.025(1), 150.390(1)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 150.025(1) authorizes [and 150.390(1) authorize] the department to promulgate administrative regulations to establish open seasons for the taking of wildlife and to regulate bag limits. KRS 150.390(1) authorizes the department to establish restrictions on hunting wild turkey [governing wild turkey hunting]. This administrative regulation establishes season dates, shooting hours and other requirements for spring turkey hunting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Section 1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Definitions. (1) "Wildlife Management Area" or "WMA" means a tract of land:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) Controlled by the department through ownership, lease, license, or cooperative agreement; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) That has "Wildlife Management Area" or "WMA" as part of its official name.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (2) " Youth" means a person under the age of sixteen (16) by the day of the hunt.[[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Definition. "The youth turkey season" means a season that is open to a person who has not reached his 16th birthday by the day of the hunt.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Section 2. A person shall only[may] take a wild turkey:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (1) For twenty-three (23) consecutive days beginning on the second Saturday in[closest to] April; [15.][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (2) Using a firearm[firearms] or archery equipment as established in[specified in Section 5 of] 301 KAR 2:140; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (3) From one-half (1/2) hour before sunrise until one-half (1/2) hour after sunset.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Section 3. Youth Turkey Season. There shall be a two (2) day statewide youth turkey hunting weekend beginning the first Saturday in April.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Section 4. Bag Limits. A person shall not take [more than]:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (1) A female turkey without a visible beard; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (2) More than:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) One (1) [male] turkey [or turkey with a visible beard] per day, that may consist of either a male turkey or a female turkey with a visible beard; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b)[; or[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (2)] Two (2) [male] turkeys per [or turkeys with visible beards during the spring] season, that may consist of any combination of either male turkeys or female turkeys with visible beards.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Section 5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]A person who is assisting or calling a turkey for a legal hunter: (1) Shall not be required to possess a hunting license or turkey permit if not attempting to harvest a turkey; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (2) Shall not carry a firearm, archery equipment, or crossbow, if the person has reached the bag limit for that season, except as authorized by KRS 237.110.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Section 6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (1) The statewide spring turkey season requirements[Unless otherwise specified in this section, spring season dates and the requirements of 301 KAR 2:140] shall apply to Wildlife Management Areas, except as established in this section.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (2) [A person shall not hunt a wild turkey during the spring on the areas listed in this section except on the dates specified in this administrative regulation.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (3)] A turkey listed as a bonus bird shall not count against statewide limits.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (3)[(4)] Barren River WMA [Wildlife Management Area]. On the Peninsula unit, including Narrows, Goose and Grass Islands, a person shall not:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) Hunt turkey with a breech-loading firearm; or[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) [Except as authorized by the department,] Carry a breech-loading firearm with ammunition in the chamber or magazine, except as authorized by KRS 237.110.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (4)[(5)] Fort Campbell Military Reservation[Wildlife Management Area].[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) The season shall be[Season.] the third Saturday in March through the second Sunday in May.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) A turkey taken on Fort Campbell shall be a bonus bird.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (c) A person shall:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 1. Obtain a military post combination hunting-fishing permit before hunting; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 2. Attach a Fort Campbell game check card to the turkey before leaving the post.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (5) Fort Knox Military Reservation[(6) Fort Knox Wildlife Management Area].[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) The season shall be[Seasons.] the last Saturday in March through the second Sunday in May.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) A person shall:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 1. Hunt in assigned areas; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 2. Not take more than one (1) turkey during the spring season.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (c) A turkey taken on Fort Knox shall be a bonus bird.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (6)[(7)] Higginson-Henry WMA.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) A[Wildlife Management Area. During the spring season a] person shall only use archery equipment to hunt turkey.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) A person hunting turkey shall not possess a firearm, except as authorized by KRS 237.110.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (7)[not use or possess a firearm while turkey hunting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (8)] Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area. The season shall consist of:[.][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) [Seasons.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 1.] Quota hunts of no more than six (6) days beginning on or after the last Saturday in March; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) A maximum of[.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 2. Up to] sixteen (16) days between the first Saturday in April and the second Saturday in May.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (c)[(b)] A person shall:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 1. Check in and out, as required by the U.S.[USDA] Forest Service;[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 2. Hunt in assigned areas;[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 3. Check turkeys at a Land Between the Lakes check station before leaving Land Between the Lakes[, as required by the USDA Forest Service];[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 4. Affix a Land Between the Lakes game check card to harvested turkey;[as required by the USDA Forest Service;] and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 5. Not take more than one (1) turkey in the spring.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (d)[(c)] Shooting hours shall be from one-half (1/2) hour before sunrise until one-half (1/2) hour after sunset.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (8)[(9)] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Livingston County WMA.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) The WMA shall be open[Wildlife Management Area. Open] for youths during the Youth Turkey Season.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) The statewide spring turkey season shall be[Statewide Spring Turkey Season] open to youths[youth] only.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (9)[(10)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]] Pioneer Weapons WMA. A[Wildlife Management Area. During the spring season a] person shall not use a breech-loading shotgun to hunt turkey.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (10)[(11)] Reelfoot National Wildlife Refuge.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) The shall be a quota hunt for[Season. Quota hunt,] three (3) consecutive days in April.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) A person shall:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 1. Not take more than one (1) turkey; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 2. Obtain written permission from the area manager before hunting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (11) Robinson Forest WMA.[(12)] The main block [of Robinson Forest] shall be closed to turkey hunting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (12)[(13)] West Kentucky WMA. The area[Wildlife Management Area] shall be open for youths during the youth turkey season.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

11. Cantmisum

Cantmisum 8 pointer

Somthing like this Part 2

[FONT=&quot][Section 6. A person may assist or call turkeys for another per[/FONT][FONT=&quot]son who is legally hunting. This assistant:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (1) May possess a hunting license or turkey permit, but does not have to possess a hunting license if he is assisting a licensed hunter; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (2) Shall not carry a firearm, archery equipment or crossbow if he has taken the bag limit for that season.][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]BENJY KINMAN, Deputy Commissioner[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] For, JONATHAN GASSETT, Commissioner[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]MARCHETA SPARROW, Secretary[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] APPROVED BY AGENCY: September 11, 2009[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] FILED WITH LRC: September 14, 2009 at 10 a.m.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]PUBLIC HEARING AND PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD: A public hearing on this administrative regulation shall be held on October 21, 2009, at 10 a.m. at the Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources in the Commission Room of the Arnold L. Mitchell Building, #1 Sportsman’s Lane, Frankfort, Kentucky. Individuals interested in attending this hearing shall notify this agency in writing by 5 business days prior to the hearing of their intent to attend. If no notification of intent to attend the hearing is received by that date, the hearing may be canceled. This hearing is open to the public. Any person who attends will be given an opportunity to comment on the proposed administrative regulation. A transcript of the public hearing will not be made available unless a written request for a transcript is made. If you do not wish to attend the public hearing, you may submit written comments on the proposed administrative regulation by November 2, 2009. Send written notification of intent to attend the public hearing or written comments on the proposed administrative regulation to:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] CONTACT PERSON: Rose Mack, Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources, 1 Sportsman’s Lane, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601, phone (502) 564-7109, Ext. 4507, fax (502) 564-9136.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]REGULATORY IMPACT ANALYSIS AND TIERING STATEMENT[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Contact Person: Rose Mack[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (1) Provide a brief summary of:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) What this administrative regulation does: This administrative regulation establishes the statewide spring wild turkey hunting seasons, bag limits, and hunting methods.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) The necessity of this administrative regulation: This administrative regulation is necessary in order to establish a spring turkey season to further conserve and manage the wild turkey population in Kentucky.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (c) How this administrative regulation conforms to the content of the authorizing statutes: KRS 150.025(1) authorizes the department to promulgate administrative regulations governing hunting seasons, including wild turkey hunting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (d) How this administrative regulation currently assists or will assist in the effective administration of the statutes: KRS 150.025(1) authorizes the department to promulgate administrative regulations regarding seasons and methods of taking wildlife. This administrative regulation establishes the specific seasons for hunting turkey during the spring season. This administrative regulation establishes open seasons, limits take and methods, and defines areas open to public hunting of wild turkeys.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (2) If this is an amendment to an existing administrative regulation, provide a brief summary of:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) How the amendment will change this existing administrative regulation: This amendment will change the opening date of the spring wild turkey season from the Saturday closest to April 15 to the second Saturday in April.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) The necessity of the amendment to this administrative regulation: This amendment will allow hunters to pursue wild turkeys earlier in the season without harming the population.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (c) How the amendment conforms to the content of the authorizing statutes: See "C" above.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (d) How the amendment will assist in the effective administration of the statutes: See "D" above.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (3) List the type and number of individuals, businesses, organizations, or state and local governments affected by this administrative regulation: All spring turkey hunters will be affected by this regulatory amendment. Current numbers indicate there are 85,000 resident and 5,500 nonresident turkey hunters.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (4) Provide an analysis of how the entities identified in question (3) will be impacted by either the implementation of this administrative regulation, if new, or by the change, if it is an amendment, including:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) List the actions that each of the regulated entities identified in question (3) will have to take to comply with this administrative regulation or amendment: See 2(a) above.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) In complying with this administrative regulation or amendment, how much will it cost each of the entities identified in question (3): There will be no cost associated with the implementation of this administrative regulation.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (c) As a result of compliance, what benefits will accrue to the entities identified in question (3): The turkey hunters of the Commonwealth will be affected positively, as this amendment will allow hunters to pursue turkeys earlier in the season without harming the turkey population.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (5) Provide an estimate of how much it will cost the administrative body to implement this administrative regulation:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) Initially: There will be no cost associated with the implementation of this administrative regulation.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) On a continuing basis: There will be no additional cost to the agency.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (6) What is the source of the funding to be used for the implementation and enforcement of this administrative regulation: The source of funding is that state Game and Fish Fund.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (7) Provide an assessment of whether an increase in fees or funding will be necessary to implement this administrative regulation, if new, or by the change if it is an amendment. It will not be necessary to increase a fee or funding to implement this administrative regulation.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (8) State whether or not this administrative regulation established any fees or directly or indirectly increased any fees: This administrative regulation does not establish or increase or decrease any fees.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (9) TIERING: Is tiering applied? Tiering was not used because all wild turkey hunters in Kentucky shall comply with the same hunting procedures, seasons and limits.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FISCAL NOTE ON STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot] 1. Does this administrative regulation relate to any program, service, or requirements of a state or local government (including cities, counties, fire departments, or school districts)? Yes[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 2. What units, parts or divisions of state or local government (including cities, counties, fire departments, or school districts) will be impacted by this administrative regulation? The Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources Wildlife and Law Enforcement Divisions will be affected by this regulation.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 3. Identify each state or federal statute or federal regulation that requires or authorizes the action taken by the administrative regulation. KRS 150.025 authorizes the department to promulgate administrative regulations to establish open seasons, bag limits, and methods of take.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 4. Estimate the effect of this administrative regulation on the expenditures and revenues of a state or local government agency (including cities, counties, fire departments, or school districts) for the first full year the administrative regulation is to be in effect.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (a) How much revenue will this administrative regulation generate for the state or local government (including cities, counties, fire departments, or school districts) for the first year? No revenue will be generated by this administrative regulation during the first year.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (b) How much revenue will this administrative regulation generate for the state or local government (including cities, counties, fire departments, or school districts) for subsequent years? No revenue will be generated by this administrative regulation during subsequent years.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (c) How much will it cost to administer this program for the first year? There will be no additional costs to implement this administrative regulation for the first year.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (d) How much will it cost to administer this program for subsequent years? There will be no additional costs to implement this administrative regulation in subsequent years.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Note: If specific dollar estimates cannot be determined, provide a brief narrative to explain the fiscal impact of the administrative regulation.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Revenues (+/-):[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Expenditures (+/-):[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Other Explanation:[/FONT]

All this and what ever came before and after just for them to change a date.

12. Jimmie in Ky

Jimmie in Ky 12 pointer

I didn't say it was going to be simple did I ;-)

Yes they will have to do all that crap just to make it happen. And environmental impact study is now a part of almost everything they do. All corporations must also do the same before construction of projects or buildings.Jimmie

13. Cantmisum

Cantmisum 8 pointer

I would be nice if it were just a show of hand like I said earlier.
    I have been trying to find the full amendment that they used to get rid of night hunting. I wonder if it was as as hard to get ride of as it will be to get back.Or if it just fell in when they proposed to Ban lights.
    But I haven't had any luck finding it yet. Not that its necessary but i would like to see it.

14. jeremy120

jeremy120 Fawn

Jan 30, 2010
    Bowling green
    Thanks for the hard work on this issue guys, I think we also need to get the help of land owners. The guys that are loosing stock from predators. We are hunters and are catagorized as one voice. We know the arguement is good and the reasons for prohibiting this is more than their reply. I think it is for the work or safety of their officers. Right now they, I am sure dont work much after dark. I think if land owners, cattle farmers, get involved it can only help. Also, who is the person we can contact to voice opinions.

15. deerhunter24

deerhunter24 8 pointer

Mar 4, 2009
    Bracken County
    night

i think if we cant coyote hunt at night then they should stop coon hunting at night.then why in ohiio is it ok to hunt at night.they dont have problems with poachers if they did it would be closed.we should all go to one of the fifth district meetings.THEN also get someone from ohio to talk