SPYPOINT

Dreamhunter

10 pointer
Sep 29, 2013
I’ve been trying to get through to SPYPOINT by phone and chat not having any luck. I have a SPYPOINT link not receiving pictures like I should same trouble last year has any of you guys had this problem thanks?

Grago

12 pointer
Dec 13, 2016
I used, one for a while, did good, but had to get good reception for it to work, Could also be what Wildcatfan , said

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
I've used spypoint cameras for a few years. I have 24 cell connected devices. Never had a problem until this year. I've had 4 just quit sending pics even though I updated the firmware and installed new lithium batteries. Something is going on with them. Friday their website/server went down and you couldn't get any pictures. I have two more that have stopped responding even though I know they have new batteries and have been updated. Not sure but they seem to be having trouble since 3G was dropped from the cell towers.

Dreamhunter

10 pointer
Sep 29, 2013
I had the same trouble out of mine last year.now this year the first month they work good then It works good for a few days then goes bad a few.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
They no longer work due to the 3G systems being outdated and no longer work in many areas of the country. There a lot of cell phones that affected the same way.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
I've used spypoint cameras for a few years. I have 24 cell connected devices. Never had a problem until this year. I've had 4 just quit sending pics even though I updated the firmware and installed new lithium batteries. Something is going on with them. Friday their website/server went down and you couldn't get any pictures. I have two more that have stopped responding even though I know they have new batteries and have been updated. Not sure but they seem to be having trouble since 3G was dropped from the cell towers.
What he said , my son in law had to get his updated , my friend at work was told his couldn’t be updated but he could trade it in , but it’s all over the 3 G being no more , that’s what SPYPOINT told them any how

spanky116

6 pointer
Aug 14, 2005
Garrad County, KY
I've got a micro lite and have had problems with service and now it doesn't even show up on my app. I've done everything they said to do from their website and I've had problems since the spring. I'm going to change to a different camera. Which brand have you all had that worked the best for you.

Ataulbe1

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2017
Estill County
@Dreamhunter did you ever get ahold of spypoint customer service?

I bought a spypoint 2 years ago and have loved it. Zero issues until last month. Ran it out of batteries, put new in and moved it...wouldn't connect just blinking green. Brought it home and getting a DSM failure. Zero luck getting through to customer service.

Bought a Tactacam Reveal X 2.0 this afternoon and REALLY impressed with setup and pics I've gotten so far.

Dreamhunter

10 pointer
Sep 29, 2013
Yes done the chat with them after five days they wanted me to do same thing done did all of it.cam still don’t work correctly.

spanky116

6 pointer
Aug 14, 2005
Garrad County, KY
I've tried to get my Micro lite to work and it's shot. So now I'm looking at getting a different brand. I'm looking at the Muddy Manifest, Moultrie Edge amd the Tactacam Revel Pro. I was just wondering what everyone thoughts were on these. Thanks.

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
I have 2 micro lte that were awful from day one. 1 I still use as a regular cam, but the other just laid down all together. Soured me on them, and CS was absolutely useless, from being overrun with complaints I imagine

Latest posts