Spypoint Link Evo Crap

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Dont buy Spypoint crap. They wont back up their products and you gotta deal with some Indian that you cant understand.
Never owned an Evo but I have several spypoints. Never had an issue when dealing with support. Actually I had one die on me yesterday (could be because it was in my backpack when I took a tumble down a hill) but I got on a chat from their website and they are shipping a new one no charge.
Second one they have replaced for me.

Every time I call or chat they fix or replace so I don't have any complaints. Plus they are the cheapest for pictures of anyone. 250 pictures a month for $99 a year. I haven't found a better deal.

Giveem3outdoors

12 pointer
Jan 18, 2009
ohio county ky
I've had a link micro that has been trouble free for 2 seasons, cabelas had them on sale the other day so I bought another. It never would work right. That's when I was introduced to spypoints horrible customer service for a couple weeks I had techs repeatedly telling me to do the same troubleshooting things over and over. Finally gave up called cabelas, they said I could bring it back. I bought a tactacam to replace it. So far so good.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Oh I deal with Indians all the time for IT issues. Give life chat or messaging a try, Their accents are harsh but they actually type and write pretty dang good. If you get somebody that doesn’t know anything start over with somebody else, that’s typically the quickest way to get help from any IT source, Eventually you’ll probably get a good one

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Oh I deal with Indians all the time for IT issues. Give life chat or messaging a try, Their accents are harsh but they actually type and write pretty dang good. If you get somebody that doesn’t know anything start over with somebody else, that’s typically the quickest way to get help from any IT source, Eventually you’ll probably get a good one
Yep, I do live chat. I haven't tried calling since last year but when I did I got a Canadian. Spypoint is based there.

Latest posts