Spypoint Cam

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by CP5, Jun 29, 2020.

1. CP5

CP5 Fawn

Aug 27, 2019
    I have a spypoint link micro solar LTE camera that isn't working properly. I was wondering if I deleted the camera from my account, if I could then box it back up and take back to where I bought it from? It hasn't been out of the house. Also, if so, how do I delete a camera from my profile?

2. woodsman92

woodsman92 6 pointer

Feb 16, 2019
    Russell Co
    I don’t know about that but I also have a spypoint micro lte not working properly now. Used all last season flawlessly, but put it out few weeks ago and never got a pic. Went and got the camera and figured out it never found signal, but pulled the card and it had still took like 300 pics. I brought it home where I know there is great service, replaced with new battery’s, downloaded latest firmware on sd card and still all it does is flash the green light searching for signal. On my app it still hasn’t updated since December.
    Guess I will attempt calling customer service one day as bad as I hate too

3. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Not saying this is the issue but the antennas are very suspect. If you screw them in and continue to turn them beyond the full contact you can actually twist the antenna wire inside the antenna until it breaks. I replaced all mine with generic ones I found on Amazon. Also, the firm ware updates are important and if you change the SD card it has to contain the updated firm ware that is what drives the camera.

4. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    have you called spypoint and asked them?

5. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Kinda what I was thinking. I’d call them. Or email them. I emailed about mine and got response back within the hour.

1wildcatfan likes this.
  6. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Firmware updates are critical with the cell cams. One of my Solar-Link’s had to be updated right out of the box.

7. Buckkillr

Buckkillr Spike

Dec 15, 2019
    Ohio
    Mine has stopped a few times but I follow the help link on the app and it has always came back on.
    A buddy had issues and called spy point and after several attempts to fix it they sent him a new one and he got to keep the junk one for whatever but after a few weeks it started working again so now he has two Lol

8. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    they have pretty good cust svc give em a call!