spot lighting ???

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by ole mossy horns, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ole mossy horns

ole mossy horns Fawn

Nov 15, 2008
    Not at all! And thanks for taking up for my question< coal pit. The question is WHAT YA THANK????????NOT WOULD YOU JUMP MY [email protected]$.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  2. hunt-4-life21

hunt-4-life21 12 pointer

Sep 26, 2007
    Butler Co.
    WELLLL, there are always them idiots in gun season that we all talk about, and u remember how everyone complains about them? Well if spotlighting did get unbanned then u would have some people that used them to examine their deer herd but u would have some idiots (actually alot) that will shoot them. One of my favorite teachers once said there is always gonna be someone who ruins everything.

As far as ur question mossy, i dont think it should be established just because of the idiots that will shoot a deer over the spotlight

3. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    What's wrong with it???

I used to spotlight before it got all illegal like. I didn't shoot nuthin' though. After fourteen beers they'd a been safe anyways even if I did shoot at em. The best thang about spotlightin' with fourteen beers in you is some of the stuff you see clearly that you can't see while sober. Them pink elephants I always heard about finally showed up one night and some deer in one field I was shinin' were wearing tophats and had canes and were dancin' in a line like them radio city music hall girls. The bucks wasn't dancin', they was hootin an hollerin and whistling at them dancin does. They even tried to stick ears of corn in their g-strings! Got so interesting that I went out most ever weekend to see what I could see. The only bad thing about spotlightin is when you are purging the bilges of some of the beer that you drunk and yore buddy shines that million or two million candlepower in your eyes while your'e peein! THen you fall over in the ditch and it's always got mud, rocks, and briars in it not to mention that I'm still peein! And all over myself I might add! Yep, I shore do miss spotlightin. Jest call me...

Dumbern' you!

Ps. This has just been one collossal waste of your time huh???

4. ben hunting

ben hunting 8 pointer

if you are really serious then....

no, i don,t favour spotlight killings, what would be wrong with trapping and re-locating. i have room for a few more.

5. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Hey mossy,
    I'd bet many, and I mean many members here have spotlighted deer. Not poach them, although statistics being statistics, some probably have. How many of us used to go out and look at the deer at night??? I did and I never once shined a house, car, or someone's cattle. I blinded some soybeans but that's all. Might be a few of themair hippocrits on here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, the original question was about thinning the deer and that's a no-no at the moment. I'll throw another wrinkle in the mix, how many members have shot deer 31 minutes past sundown or 31 minutes before sunrise??? I think the regs say 30 minutes before and after those events, or viceyversey! THings that make you go hmmmm.
    If these guys tar and feather you I'll get some turp, spirits, or whatever to help you clean up.:D

6. ole mossy horns

ole mossy horns Fawn

Nov 15, 2008
    Thanks triplegee. But i thank i can handle these KEY BOARD BAD BOYS!!!!:cool: And im sure everyone on here has done something wrong hunting before.

7. Booney

Booney 6 pointer

Nov 27, 2008
    Southeast, KY
    one thing that is cool is this new telecheck site....
    It will help with "phantom does" or whatever....
    If you know someone who has killed whatever big game animal and you know a litlle about them you can check it out.
    This is probably a really good system of checks and balances.
    http://fw.ky.gov/app1/harvestdcn.aspx

8. NonTyp

NonTyp 12 pointer

Apr 9, 2006
    Horntown
    I think you should go back to bashing Predator.:cool:

9. ole mossy horns

ole mossy horns Fawn

Nov 15, 2008
    why wud u like me bashing your bud like that? we had r diff,he's backed off on doe this and doe that, and numbers, so just let it be.

10. NonTyp

NonTyp 12 pointer

Apr 9, 2006
    Horntown
    I see it like this, when you are bashing Predator you are only making one enemy but when you post threads like this you are making a bunch of them.:eek:

11. GraysonCountyHunter

GraysonCountyHunter Banned

Nov 12, 2008
    Just woke up to this but here goes! Mossy horns, I guess you cut the heads off kittens at birth. I guess you should start a thread with "what is the color of a deer's eyes under artificial light?" LET THE SINNERS RISE TO THE OCCASION:)

I really don't ever think it will be legal to do this, cause I am going to provide meat for my family. If it came to spotlighting to feed my family, then I would do what I had to do---Obama will give me stamps though to eat of off. As long as I keep practicing my shot at my range, I will continue to make humane kills:)

12. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Now that's a load of crap!!! He's just asking a question fer cryin out loud! He ain't saying he's doing it, (poaching), he's just asking a question about it. It's just controversial topic like hornhunters vs. meathunters and stuff like that. Man, when the day comes when he can't pop his opinion or question on here, we'll be in Russia or a similar country. Add me to your dang enemy list dude.

me.

13. NonTyp

NonTyp 12 pointer

Apr 9, 2006
    Horntown
    Look, I take this thread to be a joke. I am and have treated it like a joke. I don't want anyone to be bashed honestly. If he is serious, he should be asking himself if he said that outloud.

14. GraysonCountyHunter

GraysonCountyHunter Banned

Nov 12, 2008
    The two are racking them up fast. They love to bust people and try to humiliate them. Most who do are 8+ pointers, not all though. There are a lot of good people on this site, they got to cry about something. Probably should spend more time at the archery range.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.