Speaking about that New Jersey shooting.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Remember those Kentucky kids at the Lincoln Memorial wearing the red Trump caps?

Who where those black people cussing them before the Indians showed up???????

gds, Feedman, Ataulbe1 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Have you noticed that just like the Florida naval base shooting, the media is basically ignoring these in favor of a sham impeachment process? Had our FBI been on this instead of spying on a presidential candidate, they might have sniffed them out. The biggest threat to our Republic is not a politician, but a compromised news media that have become the propaganda wing of the Democrapic Party.

gds, RLWEBB, JR in KY and 1 other person like this.
  3. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    NBC had a 3 minute segment on the Today show regarding the NJ shooting. Including showing the faces of the gunman, and specifically stating which group they were associated with. The FLorida thing also got follow up coverage.

And no, I don't normally watch the Today show, I left the TV on this morning. And yes, they did talk about the ongoing impeachment fiasco. And no, I didn't time that one.

4. My intent was not to say it wasn’t covered at all or else neither of us would have known about it duh lol. My point is it was news the first night and barely received much more than a mention afterwards, playing second fiddle to this obsession on impeachment. Sure impeachment is a big deal but so are terrorist attacks on our nation, even more so considering the illegitimacy of this partisan and kangaroo court.

Oh well, it’s all good, at least somebody else gets my point and agrees with me:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...he-terrorist-attack-nobodys-talking-about.amp

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    gds likes this.
  5. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Poor CNN...again, they're not able to have a 3 month report and panel discussion on the evil whitey extremist because the perp was a Saudi terrorist. WTH are we even training these people anyway??

drakeshooter likes this.
  7. Before the resident ‘turd tries to tell you some stupid, tired CNN line like “Because orange man in bed with them” I’ll post up some facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN11D2JQ

barney likes this.
  8. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Whatever your intent was, the way in which it was worded suggested almost zero coverage. Duh, lol.

I’m not defending any of the MSM for their coverage or lack there of, just stating observations that were directly in opposition to yours. I am glad a random person on another website agrees with you though. If that makes you feel better, good for you.

9. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Those dang white nationalists from the Black Hebrew Israelites.

00noturkey and Feedman like this.
  10. No I didn’t say “almost zero coverage”. I said “the media is basically ignoring these in favor of a sham impeachment process” which is not the same thing. There are certainly a few articles out there which are second fiddle to the impeachment coverage. You just took my meaning wrong.

BTW buddy 2 play that game, YOU are some random person disagreeing with me lol, so I hope that makes you feel better. So there haha.

barney likes this.
  11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    It is obvious now, to just about anyone with a brain and who've paid attention, that the MSM are nothing more than a bunch of paid off subversive traitors to the Republic.

They also forget to emphasize (just a coincidence, I'm sure) that Clinton lost his law license because of perjury during his impeachment proceedings. Killary lost hers too in unrelated events.

biged57, drakeshooter and gds like this.