Someone give me there opinion

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by millerhunter, Nov 11, 2013.

1. millerhunter

millerhunter 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2009

Very simple O'brien, We have 30 camera's out, The time to check them every few days is to much, Let alone the 50 million other things, No guest in the past has had a problem with our rules. We do fine by them every year.

2. O'Brien

O'Brien 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2008
    Boone County
    You must have some inbred buddies...

3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I don't let the inbreds hunt. :)

4. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

Let's see some more pics of him. He's a cool looking deer. Any daytime pics.?

5. digger658

digger658 6 pointer

Sep 10, 2008
    South of Salt River
    That's what I'm talk'n about, O'Brien, you hit the nail on the head. When your appreciative of what someone else gives you (a place to hunt, rifle and bullets) and you respect their wishes often opens more doors of oppurtunity then you can imagine. If this bonehead hadn't shot millerhunter's targeted deer he might be hunting there again next year. I look at it as "you can't fix stupid".

6. millerhunter

millerhunter 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2009

I Think I have afew day time pics with him only. Most are night time tho. I have one I took myself not a good pic

7. thunderchicken09

thunderchicken09 10 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    They're not "your deer." You don't own them just because you lease it. If you had never killed a deer and a big buck walked by you would you be able to pass it up? Deer hunting is a lot about being in the right place at the right time. He got lucky and you shouldn't have let him hunt if you were going to get mad about him shooting a big deer.

8. O'Brien

O'Brien 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2008
    Boone County
    Good idea! ;)

9. millerhunter

millerhunter 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2009

AGAIN FOR THE 1,000 TIME! & Im logging off the forum & wont return. I have tryed to explain myself way to much, I even tryed to turn the thread around today by asking if anyone was seing deer on This windy day! I AM NOT MAD AT THE BOY FOR SHOOTING THE DEER, I was going to shake his hand, I could only imagine how I would of felt. My first deer was a doe!!!!. Im mad cause the way he acted & Yes it pisses me off he didnt abide by my rules, as stated I have other people on my lease, What if he killed a deer they were after. & Im really mad that The deer isnt going to be mounted & to hear from someone the guy plans to sneak on my lease now. Im really waiting for that to happen. & TO BE HONEST YES I HAVE PASSED ON A NICE DEER BEFORE CAUSE I WAS ASKED TO! END OF STORY! Goodbye goodluck to everyone the rest of this year. Have a safe one!

10. O'Brien

O'Brien 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2008
    Boone County
    Now you know how our wives and girlfriends feel. :) Us dudes don't listen and I guarantee we half a$$ read your original thread and other replies since. Don't sweat it man.

11. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

You mad because you are getting what you asked for? Dude, get thicker skin. Not everyone is going to have the opinion that you are looking for. Now, howz bout those pics before you leave.:eagerness:

12. jayder85

jayder85 10 pointer

I hope Millers lease adjoins the land I hunt. I also sncerely hope it crosses the border onto my farm so I can contribute first hand to helping him Realize the errors of his "my deer" mentality.

13. This is exactly why I hunt by myself.Have since 1989 People will not do what they agree to.

14. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Maybe that's why you haven't heard from him.
    I personally think you over reacted, you let him hunt. I wouldn't be surprised a first timer shot a big buck. You kinda come off a jerk. You may not be, but kinda sound like you where rough on a guy over a deer. I have had two shooters killed by the same guy that I let hunt on my property. I run cameras, put out corn, scout,look for antlers etc. but I'm glad someone got them that I knew vs some stranger on a neighboring farm or a poacher. So yeh I think your over reacting. If it makes you that mad. Better not hunt with anyone else.

15. kyarcher

kyarcher Cyber-Hunter

Dec 12, 2001
    Garrard County, Ky
    He wouldn't hunt my place anymore.......