Someone give me there opinion

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by millerhunter, Nov 11, 2013.

1. millerhunter

millerhunter 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2009
    You scream public land hunter or shoots first thing you see, Your hitting close to 6,000 post I dont see how you have time to even hunt.

2. BTW_hoyt

BTW_hoyt Fawn

Aug 18, 2010
    I completely understand where you're coming from. On opening morning our neighbor shot the buck I HAD ON CAMERA. It was MY deer and he knew I wanted to harvest it. Well on our way out I seen it in the back of his truck. I think he was trying to hide it. He acted so weird and barely waved! He knew he killed MY DEER. Don't let everyone get you down. You're in the right. It was YOUR DEER and someone else harvested it. That's not even right!!!

3. millerhunter

millerhunter 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2009

Its very simple. We shoot what we want to, But to be honest I have never seen any deer that the others have seen. Plus they pay & can do what they want. But if we know a guy is after a certain buck we usually back off. The point again he did something I asked not to on my land! & it was the way he acted. The nut falls far from the tree with some of you guys dont it lol! Yall have made my night laughing at you, this has turned into a happy hour for me.

4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

You impressed with my post numbers? I can spell too. How about that? LOL!!!

I don't have time to hunt. The public land I hunt won't allow does or big bucks to be killed at all and no left handed deer on odd days of the week. It's been tough. LOL!!!

You really don't need to own a gun.

Oh wait. I just noticed I have 5200 posts. You do know you really shouldn't round up from there don't you. Is exaggerating just your nature?

5. millerhunter

millerhunter 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2009

Trust me Hoyt, these guys are far from getting me down. Im sorry man about your deer. Im sure another will pop up, The rut is full blast at my location, Never know when one will slip up

6. richief

richief 10 pointer

Jun 20, 2012
    down a holler SE KY
    I'll never be able to understand a guy who thinks he owns a deer before he has legally shot it. neighbor has just as much right to shoot a wild deer on his land as you do on yours, even if you have pictures of it, LOL.
    For the OP, you need fewer and better friends is all, to me sounds like you don't know him well but trusted him on your hunt'n ground, take it as a lesson learned and don't bend over so much.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  7. dcryder

dcryder Spike

Nov 17, 2011
    eastern ky
    You asked for opinions then you bash them. The title of this thread should have said "if your on my side give me your opinion".

8. BTW_hoyt

BTW_hoyt Fawn

Aug 18, 2010
    Like Miller said, We pay big $$ for these deer

9. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

ROTFLMAO!!!! That's hilarious!

10. millerhunter

millerhunter 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2009

As much as I'm LOL Who in the world could type anything correct. Your right I dont need extra guns to loan to People I allow to hunt on my Farm & kill a deer. Then make comments to others saying they know my land now & plan to sneak in.

11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I think the title is "I'm mentally challenged. Who wants to hunt next to me with a loaded gun?"

12. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

What??????????

13. ky.longbeard

ky.longbeard 10 pointer

May 15, 2010
    I don't think I would enjoy being in a lease with you to start with and that........I have never seen any deer that the others have seen..........Really.....Now that a good one right there ! I'm quite sure you have made a lot of guys night on here as well,laughing at you. Like my father -law used to say ......If you don't want my opinion ............Don't ask !

14. dcryder

dcryder Spike

Nov 17, 2011
    eastern ky
    He didn't even realize that Hoyt was being sarcastic. I hope for his sake that he is drunk.

15. millerhunter

millerhunter 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2009
    I dont want in a lease with you either, havent you heard, never listen to a father-inlaw! Just happens Im lucky to know a guy to have the lease I do & Like I said before My rules!