SOLD Please Remove

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Basstar, May 4, 2021 at 4:25 PM.

1. Basstar

Basstar 6 pointer

Jul 20, 2008
    Please Remove

Last edited: May 5, 2021 at 8:04 PM
  2. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Going to send you a pm on the Bandits.

Basstar likes this.
  3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Brother, you really need to open a pawn shop!

4. Basstar

Basstar 6 pointer

Jul 20, 2008
    Perhaps a few years ago when I began paring down. I’m getting close to being sold out now.

5. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Ain’t that the truth.
    lol. This man has more stuffff than a sporting goods store.
    Just wish he was a little closer. I mean he ain’t to awful far but if he was closer I’d go broke. Glad he ain’t really.

6. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    I do have a ? Why you selling out. If I may ask. Not being nosey but hell I guess I kinda am. Just curious. Lol

Basstar likes this.
  7. Basstar

Basstar 6 pointer

Jul 20, 2008
    It's OK to be a bit nosey from time to time and heck I don't mind.

Here you go.

As I've mentioned on here several times when asked over the last couple of years I was an extremely active outdoorsman for many years including fishing tournaments, shooting, hunting a ton until the last few years, hiking and backpacking etc. Whenever it involved the outdoors I was all in.

I've fished for salmon in the Kenai River in Alaska and hiked in Denali there as well, hiked in Maine and Colorado, fished in Texas and Florida, hunted in Wyoming and Canada, and enjoyed every moment of it.

We've decided now to downsize our home and do some traveling while we're young enough and healthy enough to enjoy and appreciate it.

I'm keeping only a few of my toys and am glad to see others be able to put the rest of them into use and enjoy them, hopefully as much as I enjoyed them.

I was blessed as a young teenager by being given some very wise advice by sold "older" guys I hunted with who told me to live and enjoy life while I had the opportunity and don't put it off hoping to do it later.

I've tried to do that ever since and still strive to do that now.

P.S. I've been working real full time jobs since I was 14 including working a 3rd shift factory job during the majority of my Senior year until I switched to a second shift machine shop job and being a country kid raised by depression minded folks I've always tried to live within my means. Because of those two components I've been blessed to be able to afford nice things when I wanted them and now others are benefiting from my earlier purchases by buying nice things at terrific prices and believe it or not that excites me.

Last edited: May 4, 2021 at 8:12 PM
    RLWEBB and OLE RASPY like this.
  8. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    That’s great man. You’ve accomplished a lot seems like. Good deal. Good luck on your future endeavors, sounds like you deserve it man.

Basstar likes this.
  9. Basstar

Basstar 6 pointer

Jul 20, 2008
    Thank you so very much.