So glad I don't deal with this here

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by ojibwa62, Feb 8, 2020.

1. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Probably in the kitchen Ky
    If they are riding to compete something tells me they arent broke. Its pretty time consuming and expensive.
    6 figures was a stretch but i imagine some are fairly wealthy. Hobbies include: making others late for work while they exercise.

muddhunter likes this.
  2. cedar creek

cedar creek 10 pointer

Sep 7, 2014
    I unintentionally ran several off the road in Indiana one time driving a semi truck on country road, on coming semi and I didn’t have enough room for everyone, I was laying on the horn and geared down low but they still held there ground, I wasn’t going to ditch my rig or hit oncoming rig so I slowed down as much as I could, a couple of pedal bikers learned the hard way that day, as they launched in a 10ft ditch lol

Munson likes this.
  3. Munson

Munson 10 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    Oh it's friggin awful here around the natural bridge area! This is the only time of year im not looking for one around a curve in the middle of the damroad. A matter of time b4 one or a dozen gets plowed under. Hell they have a loop race wtfever that's a good ways from any scenic views every weekend it seems like. It would be fine if they'd stay down in the gorge where you don't drive over 35 anyway.

The late great comedian tim Wilson said it best "if u can't peddle 55 nigel, get the f*** off the road!" Lol look up Tim Wilson for dictator for the full version. Was a funny dude

JR in KY likes this.
  4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    About as bad as runners. The dingbats always run in the streets in my neighborhood. Hell, isn't that what the damn sidewalks are for? And then they'll cry when someone runs over them. Idiots, get your fat asses onto the sidewalks!

Brody likes this.
  5. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Most of our roads are marked in Lexington giving a couple feet for bikes. Still big groups can drive you crazy. Of course, big motorcycle “gangs” are annoying too. Singles, doubles or even small groups fine but the 30 plus “gangs” rolling into a Kroger parking lot doesn’t exactly say, “I’m a bad@$$!” My Sis and BIL own a kick arse Harley and used to be members of a large motorcycle association so I’ve experienced everything from cool to over the top annoying first hand.

6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Right, Look at the price of a new truck.

7. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    I noticed those lanes today.