Snipe Creek Lodge: Perfect Example

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by buckfever, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Fat_Matt

Fat_Matt 6 pointer

Dec 28, 2011
    Elsmere, KY
    "Likely a set of twins, born from a doe" Well, I'm no genius but I would assume that ALL deer at some point have been born from a doe. Am I wrong? Maybe a buck had a sex change somewhere along the lines and produced too? This guy is a tool bag

2. Fat_Matt

Fat_Matt 6 pointer

Dec 28, 2011
    Elsmere, KY
    That's tough man. Sad that's happening and that money takes over.

3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Amazing how he got QDMA to change an manage as he does

4. kyarcher

kyarcher Cyber-Hunter

Dec 12, 2001
    Garrard County, Ky
    I was thinking the very same thing!

Fat_Matt likes this.
  5. Manzanita

Manzanita 12 pointer

Apr 16, 2006
    Telecheck 018
    Might have mentioned before, but several of my neighbors' properties, along with the TVA property that adjoins my place, borders Carl's deer hunting empire. I'll say again; it sucks for us who try and hunt our own properties with this guy leasing every square yard in the whole damn county.

I don't know what to do about it, legally, but it still chaps my @$$ every time I drive by his big banner advertising his business on KY 732. This is where it turns off, the sat image has not updated since 2008 to show the big Snipe Creek Lodge banner, but it's there. Has been for years.

6. Fat_Matt

Fat_Matt 6 pointer

Dec 28, 2011
    Elsmere, KY
    I mean good riddance lol how much of a genius does one have to be to understand that? Wouldn't that be common sense?