Snipe Creek Lodge: Perfect Example

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by buckfever, Dec 1, 2015.

1. jersey bearr

jersey bearr Fawn

Jan 31, 2016
    Snipe Creek Hunt Lodge Review Scam Artist Kentucky Outfitter Land Between The Lakes

Snipe Creek Hunt Lodge Review Scam Artist Kentucky Outfitter
    Land Between The Lakes National Recreation Area LBL
    http://www.kentuckyhunting.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-99845.html
    if you are thinking about it this is for you..good pics of the beast as he calls him and i am sure anybody going there would hope to get a shot at him..good luck since the deer is in lbl..thats rightlbl..on his site were it says 2010 velvet bucks on the heading and shows the three deer below...yep all in lbl..same spot..has mineral lick over there for years

Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area General Hunting Regulations
    http://www.landbetweenthelakes.us/seendo/outdoor-rec/hunting/hunting-regulations/
    16. Placement of bait, including minerals, or hunting over bait is prohibited.

2. jersey bearr

jersey bearr Fawn

Jan 31, 2016
  3. wprebeck

wprebeck 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    So, hope this info might help someone...

All businesses that operate in the Commonwealth must be registered with the Kentucky Secretary of State. These business records are searchable online, by the way. After searching unsuccessfully for a "Coral Doran", I tried looking for "Snipe Creek." There was a legally registered company that was started by a "Carl Doron" named "Snipe Creek Lodge, LLC", but was administratively dissolved in 2009 for failing to file an annual report.

Oops.

No other searches provided any further info on the outfitter in question. Even if the business is listed as a "dba", that business should also be listed. No "Coral Doran" as a registered agent or founding officer was found, either. Weird, right? You'd think a legit outfitter would be registered legally with the SOS. I'm not saying that they aren't - I'm saying I found no record of "Coral Doran" or an active "Snipe Creek" listed...although, "Carl Doron" is really close to that name...

4. wprebeck

wprebeck 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    I'd also like to add that the name "Snipe Creek Lodge" is legally available for use by a business, as no other registered companies in KY are using that name.

That is really, really weird...

For those interested, check the link:
    https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftsearch/?path=nameavail

There are other searches available on the left side of the page. Try the ones referring to founding officers, current officers, or registered agents. Try looking at legitimate companies like Ford, WalMart, or local businesses for a comparison of what you should see for Snipe Creek.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  5. kyarcher

kyarcher Cyber-Hunter

Dec 12, 2001
    Garrard County, Ky
    Copied from Snipe Creek Facebook page:

Snipe Creek spends many resources on whitetail manipulation. Here, whitetails are exposed to the obvious. Common for guests to have animals just this close while hunting the Snipe Creek hunt model. An incoming Snipe Creek incoming guest readily acknowledges such; common to see 70% repeat hunters in the Snipe Creek camp. At least 5 buck fawns on the way. That IS MEASURABLE. Snipe Creek does not shoot the Snipe Creek breeding stock. With a localized carrying capacity far exceeding the herd why "sell breeding heifer's".

I'm speechless!!

6. Farrier85

Farrier85 10 pointer

Oct 29, 2015
    Cocain is a helluva drug!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

7. jersey bearr

jersey bearr Fawn

Jan 31, 2016
  8. jersey bearr

jersey bearr Fawn

Jan 31, 2016
    Snipe Creek Hunt Lodge Reveiw Rip Off Report Owner Ran Business Scams

National Savers
    Carl H. Doron President National Savers
    http://businessprofiles.com/details/national-savers-of-indianapolis-inc/IN-1990040684/carl-h-doron

Ripoff Report
    I paid membership fees of $2000.00 and in less than 9 months they closed for business...
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation...Indian-1009876

Ripoff Report
    I JUST GOT A CREDIT REPORT AND THESE PEOPLE ARE ON THERE AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THEY ARE...
    THEY SAY I OWE 1232.00 AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT THEY ARE
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation...are-rip-116899

Ripoff Report
    We won the trip...the trip was supposed to be free and it does require a deposit???
    When we got to the business we were given a speech about the savings we could have belonging to National Savers Inc...
    Well we purchased the membership which was well over $1500.00, but since we were on disability we were given a break and were to pay $899.00...
    I have been ripped off and they have told me too bad. tough luck, you signed, and you are obligated to pay...
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation...e-through-1695

9. Ginsenghunter

Ginsenghunter 10 pointer

Jul 5, 2010
    On the line
    It hurt my head just to read it.

10. mcdenney

mcdenney 12 pointer

Dec 16, 2002
    Wildcat Country, USA.
    No, you have just been doing it wrong along with the KDFWR biologists and herd managers for the state! You can't really make some of this stuff up! No question any deer can be a future 160" but unfortunately most will never see that. Not every deer has what it needs to make it!

11. buckfever

buckfever 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2002
    Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
    Well, another year and Snipe Creek is back at it, but now, they're doubling down on their completely ignorant deer management plan aka "The Snipe Creek Hunt Model".

A. Snipe Creek obviously doesn't understand yearling buck displacement.
    B. If you shoot no does and multiple bucks, how does the ratio remain 1 to 1?
    C. The claim that QDMA somehow is supporting Snipe Creek's "Zero Doe Harvest" policy is a blatant and outright lie. Snipe creek 2016 2.png

12. EarlyBird1

EarlyBird1 8 pointer

Aug 4, 2014
    SouthCentral KY
    If they really aren't taking does then the only way I see that their Doe:Buck ratio could be remotely close to 1:1 is if a) the neighbors are shooting tons of does and/or b) the local coyote and bobcat populations find only the female fawns palatable. Of course you can understand his excitement... he is a year away from selling those 2 deer as True Western KY mature monsters for about $3000 a piece.

13. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    So who's going to "way" in on this topic?

cedar ridge likes this.
  14. buckfever

buckfever 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2002
    Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
    A few already did. . .

15. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    I just found out the other day that a cousin of mine lost his lease to Snipe Creek