Site to download pics to

bdbrown66

8 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
Anybody know a good site to download pics to, so I can post pics on this site?
You can post pics here without using another site. When composing your post, click the "Upload a File" button and you can upload pics or whatever. You just have to scale them down first, so they're not too big.

JDMiller

12 pointer
Jun 12, 2005
" Between the Rivers "
How do scale down pics?

I use a resizer app on my phone.... which there's a whole slew of apps available and most free downloads. I use one called "Resizer Lite" and you just select the pic...select size which I usually use 1200x800 and resize. The new resized pic is a duplicate of the original and is stored in your photos as it was the last pic taken.

Also.... not saying it works with every situation... but in a pinch..you use email on your phone most will give you options concerning size. As I know when I send an email pic on my iphone it will ask small, medium or large before sending. So... if you can get your pics to your phone through email or text.... just resend them to yourself allowing your phone to resize them.

Then when you use the upload file option when posting it accept the pic.

But again.... the resizer apps are a better option.

bdbrown66

8 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
If you're working on a computer rather than your phone, just Google "how to resize photos" and you'll get a whole list of options.

Latest posts