Sick of this crap

mallardkiller

8 pointer
Dec 27, 2008
KY
Except “testicular fortitude” has nothing to do with it.

Just because it’s an old school common law practice that the legislature made into law decades ago doesn’t make it practical in today’s society where not everyone living in a zoned agricultural area is actually using it for that purpose. It’s just simply not a cut and dried issue anymore.

As I said before, I’ll do it because that’s how I was raised, and from a practical standpoint, I do believe good fences make good neighbors. But it’s got to be within reason. If my neighbor is wants a 5 rail board fence to hold in his cattle or horses, that’s fine. My half will be 4 string barb wire, and I’ll have the “cajones” to make that perfectly clear.
I just liked the quote...not that it pertains to fence discussion...just the quote...like i replyed...i like it..

Iceman35

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2008
Boone County
So if you use your farm for deer hunting only and draw the deer in from all around are you going to fence them so it want destroy the farmers crop...you are providing good habitat for them to stay around...will you pay for damages cause the famer dont want deer....same goes for cattle....the reason you get a break in taxes for agricultural is its supost to be used for that not residential outdoor use like deer hunting....
I don’t really care what you “think” it’s supposed to be used for. Your opinion is completely irrelevant to reality. No where does it say o have to use my land, zoned for agricultural for growing anything. That makes your opinion incorrect.

Are you seriously trying to compare a wild, free ranging animal, with domestic cattle? What an absurd statement. The answer to your question is no, I’m not paying for deer destroying my neighbors crops, regardless of what habitat I provide, and there isn’t a dang thing you can do about it.

mallardkiller

8 pointer
Dec 27, 2008
KY
I don’t really care what you “think” it’s supposed to be used for. Your opinion is completely irrelevant to reality. No where does it say o have to use my land, zoned for agricultural for growing anything. That makes your opinion incorrect.

Are you seriously trying to compare a wild, free ranging animal, with domestic cattle? What an absurd statement. The answer to your question is no, I’m not paying for deer destroying my neighbors crops, regardless of what habitat I provide, and there isn’t a dang thing you can do about it.
Guess if laws says you got to pay half for the fence you got to or BE BUBBA'S girlfriend in jail.....thats reality....and there ant dang thing you can do about it....NOW HUMMMM...put that in you pipe and smoke is Mr..iceman

Iceman35

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2008
Boone County
Guess if laws says you got to pay half for the fence you got to or BE BUBBA'S girlfriend in jail.....thats reality....and there ant dang thing you can do about it....NOW HUMMMM...put that in you pipe and smoke is Mr..iceman
That's fine. I'll wait for the law.

Exactly how many people are dating Bubba for a fence law violation? Might want to go back to whatever alternate reality you reside in.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
My neighbor will have to sue me in order to collect money from me to pay for his fence. On principle, I will hire a very savvy lawyer to make it extremely expensive for him to continue to try and collect. I’d rather give money to a slime ball attorney than a deadbeat farmer.

Oct 29, 2017
Oakland Ky
My neighbor will have to sue me in order to collect money from me to pay for his fence. On principle, I will hire a very savvy lawyer to make it extremely expensive for him to continue to try and collect. I’d rather give money to a slime ball attorney than a deadbeat farmer.[/QUOTE
My neighbor will have to sue me in order to collect money from me to pay for his fence. On principle, I will hire a very savvy lawyer to make it extremely expensive for him to continue to try and collect. I’d rather give money to a slime ball attorney than a deadbeat farmer.
i hope you and your family starve to death . Farmers feed the world .

Oct 29, 2017
Oakland Ky
Hinter69 You seem like a very level headed person. Nice to meet you.

Farmers are also some of the biggest welfare recipients on planet earth. What’s your point?
Hinter69 You seem like a very level headed person. Nice to meet you.

Farmers are also some of the biggest welfare recipients on planet earth. What’s your point?
I guess you voted for the monkey to didn’t you

Latest posts