shooter????????

bboyers28

Fawn
Aug 22, 2008
covington ky
:confused:may be a little hard to see, but is he a shooter in your book???

New Image.JPG

lab

I'm not a people person.
Jul 18, 2003
just past the middle of nowhere
If he's bigger than what you have already take him. If not, pass. Should be real good of he makes it another year.

What if you have a 170" deer on the wall already? Are you supposed to pass a 150" buck because he is not bigger?

All these people wanting to know if everyone else thinks a deer that they are getting on camera is a shooter or not crack me up. You should not be worried about what anyone else thinks but yourself. If the deer in the picture is one that you like, don't let someone on the other end of the state talk you out of shooting him if given the chance.

deadaim

12 pointer
Dec 12, 2001
Booger Hollar
What if you have a 170" deer on the wall already? Are you supposed to pass a 150" buck because he is not bigger?

All these people wanting to know if everyone else thinks a deer that they are getting on camera is a shooter or not crack me up. You should not be worried about what anyone else thinks but yourself. If the deer in the picture is one that you like, don't let someone on the other end of the state talk you out of shooting him if given the chance.

I agree it also has alot to do with the ground you hunt and area......Ill shoot a 130" deer anyday because they dont pop out of the woods everyday in this portion of ky

Xi Bowhunter

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2002
Goetz Farm
I agree it also has alot to do with the ground you hunt and area......Ill shoot a 130" deer anyday because they dont pop out of the woods everyday in this portion of ky

I'll shoot a 130" any day of the week, and I live in prime deer country. The bucks always seem to elude me:D

KyBucks10

12 pointer
Dec 5, 2008
Burgin, Kentucky

dead on! if he makes you happy, take him. no matter what is already on the wall.

Latest posts