Shelby County

Ginsenghunter

10 pointer
Jul 5, 2010
On the line
Since nobody wants to see a big buck killed there, I'll take it down. Sorry to put a pic of a deer in a deer forum. What was I thinking?

Last edited:

AndUrLittleDoe2

6 pointer
Sep 17, 2011
Shelby Co
Dang ginseng. As a Shelby County hunter, would you please tell the story behind this awesome deer?!?!?!? I almost forgot my manners, congrats! Helluva buck!

Buford

12 pointer
Mar 15, 2006
Zone 1 bachelor heaven
I'm calling hoax on this one.
That deer does not look like any deer in Shovel, and that dude does not look like any dude from Shovel.
High fence deer, high fence dude.

Ginsenghunter

10 pointer
Jul 5, 2010
On the line
It ain't my deer, and you people continue to make yourselves look like fools yelling high fence every time someone kills a nice deer.

Last edited:

just me

12 pointer
Sep 26, 2013
I see you also have some trail cam pics of the O.G....are any of those deer yours midtnduck? Are you john? I just don't understand why someone would post a picture of a very nice buck like that and then say nothing.

bowhunter269

12 pointer
Nov 21, 2006
Fisherville, KY
It ain't my deer, and you people continue to make yourselves look like fools yelling high fence every time someone kills a nice deer.

I only have one question for you, the original poster.......do you know this guy? If so, I stand corrected........there are many skeptics because people post deer pictures that someone sends them, without actually knowing the hunter or the story........you post a picture of a hunter with a monster deer, and a county with no additional details......what do you expect......and someone assumed it was you......imagine that!! Congrats to the hunter on a great buck, wherever he killed it.

adam tyler

6 pointer
Nov 18, 2010
Cumberland Co.
For all of you all that think that this magnificent buck is a high fence deer you are wrong. Just because someone kills a giant deer that is bigger than anything you have seen or killed does not mean it is a fake. I go to college with some guys that know this gentleman, they showed me a picture of it this AM. Yes, they are from Shelby County and know this man. It is not a fake. Why not congratulate the hunter instead of bashing a once in a life time buck.....

mchunter

8 pointer
Oct 31, 2005
Marshall County, Kentucky

I remember you posting a flat out lie about the big non typical Stan Potts killed a couple years ago. Saying it was hand fed and all you had to do is "shake a bucket and he would come running". You know what they say about glass houses. Just for the record, I wasn't one of them screaming high fence. That is an awesome deer and my congrats go out to the hunter. I would suspect that it will be one of the top in the state if it is legit.

Ginsenghunter

10 pointer
Jul 5, 2010
On the line
Stan Potts's deer was not high fence. I never said he was. Take your whining elsewhere. You obviously remember what I said and I stand by it. I have no reason to get into that again.

just me

12 pointer
Sep 26, 2013
For all of you all that think that this magnificent buck is a high fence deer you are wrong. Just because someone kills a giant deer that is bigger than anything you have seen or killed does not mean it is a fake. I go to college with some guys that know this gentleman, they showed me a picture of it this AM. Yes, they are from Shelby County and know this man. It is not a fake. Why not congratulate the hunter instead of bashing a once in a life time buck.....
Easy there young gun. I only saw one person say high fence. Most of the time when somebody says that on here its just to get a wild reaction, which you provided. You have no clue how many big deer people on here have killed. More than that, it doesn't prove a thing. Just shows that they were blessed with a great opportunity and were able to capitalize on it. Just like your school buddy of a buddy did.

Latest posts