Shanghai Shivers...

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by chadwimc, Mar 25, 2020.

1. chadwimc

chadwimc 10 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Day 3 of the Shanghai Shivers quarentine. Repaired the neighbor's broken pull rope on his mower. Now reorganizing the tool box for working on shootin' irons... I tried to organize a caravan to run the blockade to go fishin', but...

mower3.jpg mower4.jpg tools4.jpg tools3.jpg

JR in KY and jblack1 like this.
  2. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Can you come to my house for a couple weeks??.
    It would take that long and more to get my mess straight.

3. Brody

Brody 8 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
  4. chadwimc

chadwimc 10 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    You should see my wife's reaction trying to find something in my shop. She get involuntary shivers and starts mumbling... She's a lil' OCD about clean and organized...

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I wish mine was more about organized. We have a computer desk I been trying to give to someone that needed one. No flat space in our house is safe from her clutter, She brought up the desk today and I told her to clean her mess off of it so I could take a picture and she went off on it is your stuff not mine. I got her to it and told her to point out mine vs hers. She could only come up with 1 thing out of 50 that was mine a small screwdriver under her stuff and walked away mad. Drives me crazy at times.

JR in KY likes this.
  6. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    Mine is like a maze at the moment. Someone new went in they may not come out.

JR in KY, Brody and EdLongshanks like this.
  7. Brody

Brody 8 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Mine too Nock, just paths thru it!

8. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    How in this world do you keep screwdrivers??
    My tools grow legs and walk off.

9. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    My building is organized
    I can’t stand it being a mess.

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  10. chadwimc

chadwimc 10 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    My tools are haunted. They can disappear while I have my back turned. Just this afternoon, I set a cordless drill down, went out to meet the mailman, came back... I could *NOT* find the drill. I stopped and said "Self"? and I said "yo", cuz I was talkin' to myself. "You just had that thing in your hand. How can it not be right here?

I found it about 10 minutes later. I had set it in the tool bucket I was using. That was right at my feet the whole time...

Carl, slobear, Brody and 1 other person like this.
  11. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Such things were never permitted while I was growing up. If you took something from its designated place, you promptly returned it after usage, or face the colonel's wrath...

12. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    My stuff ends up out in the yard. Thanks to my 6 yr old.

13. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Maybe try making a creative game out of putting things back where they belong, or you will probably find yourself constantly taking the vehicle keys away left and right in ten years time, for either this or that.

14. dirtstalker

dirtstalker 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2009
    Clay County
    Gotta 8 and a 2 yr old...its amazing what finds its way into the yard. And just about everywhere else it shouldnt be.

Dark Cloud and redjackson like this.
  15. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I am ashamed of my work spaces at the moment. I love it when i get them organized but i let it go from time to time especially after multiple long projects.

Carl likes this.