Shameless Plug for a knife.

RDL270

Cyber-Hunter
Apr 14, 2003
Fern Creek KY
Buddy of mine gave me a Havalon knife last year. I finally got to use it during youth season on the grand daughters deer and a doe I shot this weekend bowhunting...........man, that is one wicked little knife. For field dressing and skinning its the best knife I've ever used. Now it can't be used to break a pelvis bone or be a Rambo survival knife.........but for the purpose of skinning and field dressing it was the cat's meow. I saw a thread on here on best knives.......this is going to make my list. Haven't swapped out a blade yet, it comes with multiples, but it has stayed sharp for two so far. Anyway shameless plug, carryon.

R

tyshe17

12 pointer
May 4, 2007
I got one this year. I think I've cut up 4 with it (all the way down to quarters) so far and it'll still shave hairs. I'm impressed. Came with like 10 extra blades too.

Redfeather

10 pointer
Sep 9, 2006
Rose Hill,Ky
Me & my boy both have the piranna that we love..I got the baracuda fillet knife for Christmas last year & you wanna talk about a boning knife...

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
had one and got rid of it. not for me but it does have its uses. I could see where a taxidermist would get good use out of one. also good marketing team. pay the big names to push the product and everyone thinks they need one.

Latest posts