Seeing RED right now.

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by muddhunter, Aug 17, 2020.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Laws are only for the chumps. Not them.

00noturkey, Semp and Carl like this.
  2. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    I think if they start cutting off hands the thief's would have to stop eventually. Be a whole lot of one-handed mf's walking around

3. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Thanks for the great idea. :D

Trapper Delk likes this.
  4. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    I’d keep an eye on the people that have been around ya, and knew what was there. Normally it’s an inside job. I have been taken advantage of by family before. And so called friends. I hope it’s a complete stranger, but never assume anything. If there is anyone that you know that has been hanging around and is now keeping themselfs distant. I’d pop in and ask a few questions.

5. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
  6. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Man that really sucks, and knowing these Cucks won't get punished is just gas to the fire. Insurance is something all of us take for granted, and something all of us need to look into more often as we acquire more crap. I was always told that if I have something hooked to my truck, it was covered under my auto policy, boy did I learn a lesson on that BS. I was coming home from the boat dealer after having a new motor put on my boat, a mile from the house, I went in the back way and did not make the turn wide enough and caught the concrete piling sticking up with the trailer spring, it proceeded to tear up jack. Called Ins, Nope you are not covered, bla bla bla. Called boat Ins and it was covered, now anything is covered I am pulling.

7. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Put an add on Face book of everything stolen and an area and put a reward dope heads snitch real quick , my buddy had some stuff stolen including guns he did that on Facebook and we got two of em , got his guns back but he lost several other items

Southpaw and TripleGee like this.
  8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    And a lot of guys nicknamed "Stumpy".

Trapper Delk and Feedman like this.
  9. turkeyhunter91

turkeyhunter91 10 pointer

Apr 3, 2007
    thats bad, i hope you find everything. a few years ago there was a a pretty big logging operation going on not far from my house. well 1 of the local thief's went out and stole all of the batteries out of there equipment. they had trail cam picks of the guy and you could obviously tell who it was but the police wouldn't do anything. i forget but it seems like they told the guy he needed pics of them coming through the gate or so bs. another time while i was working away i was living in 1 of the houses my dad owns, well he was renting another house he owned down the road to a guy, the guy hadn't paid rent but 1 out of 3 months, dad felt sorry for them because they had a cople kids and a new born baby. while i was gone dad went up to check on the house i was staying in and come to find out someone had broken in. well they stole all kinds of stuff and ruined a lot of things just getting the wire out. dad went to a scrap yard and was asking around and noticed a pile of things that had just brought in, a lot of the things missing was laying there in a pile. they had also told them about the guy trying to sell them a bow and shotgun that just so happened to be the exact same ones i had at my house that was stolen. they told him the name and as he was driving home it clicked that it was the guy living in his other house. he called me and asked what if i thought he should just go up there or stop and file a report. needless to say again nothing happened to them from the police but dad went up there and had a chat and for some strange reason they moved out a few days later haha. me and my wife had problems with a neighbor that was a peeper/thief but 1 night he was outside and it is amazing how fast someone will run out of your yard when a gun starts going off and bullets start hitting the dirt. i called the police to make a report of it in case he came back and there was a different ending. it took the state police over 2 hrs to get there. i cant stand a thief and have other stories but things are ridiculous, i agree i think there should be a much stiffer punishment.
    once again i hope u have some luck and i will keep my eyes open for things off your list.

kyhunter99 likes this.
  10. clovis67

clovis67 6 pointer

Aug 16, 2008
    Stay tuned ...you will recover your equipment...just have faith and leave it in Gods hands...have faith.

Southpaw, Timholt70 and muddhunter like this.
  11. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    I can assure you it’s a complete stranger. I don’t have many friends and the ones I do have are ride or die. Don’t have any family nearby and none that would be interested in the types of things I own. Not that my family would steal from me anyway.

Southpaw and Trapper Delk like this.
  12. Hntr2506

Hntr2506 Fawn

Sep 6, 2011
    Sounds like what happened at my storage unit. They went over the back fence where there is no cameras. Hit a bunch of storage units including mine. Took my .40 cal Taurus and 2 full clips. My sons 870 pump that I got for his 11th birthday. Also a 12 ga ultra slug hunter with Nikon glass. Absolutely nothing was covered by insurance , theirs or my homeowners.

13. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Interesting documentary. Don't try this at home.:D

Junglekat and Feedman like this.