Season Prep has begun

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
It is getting bad close so Mark and I are trying to get prepared. Testing and sharpening heads, looking at pictures from Marks cams, and setting stands.
Anyone else getting ready?
0B63DFAA-42BA-4746-8F13-FBBC3FAB9FFE.jpeg

65BCA78B-8C65-49AE-9870-9E4500DB5DA3.jpeg

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I had to order new cameras, mine walked off. Been shooting bow, getting wife used to xbow, re-upping permissions on properties (none lost this year, praise God), checked straps on my stands and my moms stand. Waiting few more weeks to set moms blind out. Scouting a quota zone I should have enough points to draw this year

Picked up salt today for a buddy. He was jealous of my moon crater stand.

Looks like y’all are getting it done.

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Trying to, Carp! Been working on a rent house for my in-laws and it's taking way more time that expected! Was thinking about putting an edge on my Interceptors this week. I may get the chance to. Unfortunately, I've only shot two, maybe three times since our last shoot out! Lord willing I'll be there Saturday thought!

Do you and Mark need a boat? Sure is looking like it! LOL!

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Looks like you've got 2 miles of edge on that field! How are you picking your spot to set up?
That’s just one direction!!
Just go around the field and find the trails coming out of the thickets. It’s nice to help them out and make them some convenient trails to make their travel easier. But we have figured out where they are going to come out, it’s easy, wherever we ain’t!

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
That’s just one direction!!
Just go around the field and find the trails coming out of the thickets. It’s nice to help them out and make them some convenient trails to make their travel easier. But we have figured out where they are going to come out, it’s easy, wherever we ain’t!
I've tried that in a place I hunt occasionally but there are so many trails and only one of me. I see nothing and then all of a sudden, they're out there in the field! Ha!

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Jman; I read somewhere about a feller that he got most of his deer with his “Weed eater”. He made them an easy trail through the thick stuff and they used it.

Latest posts