SEALs "gutless"

M

mrdux

And a tweet from “SonnyBunch” said, “Dear God: All I ask before I die is that you let me witness Eric Boehlert call a Navy SEAL a coward to his face.”

Swiftboat his azz! The American public has for the most part (those of us willing to work and pay taxes) been too busy putting out fires that Maobama is starting to step back and see what many of the others around us are really feeling about this man and what he's doing to our country. When the pain comes home and we are able to see that the only way to turn things around is to kick the POS to the curb and try something different, people start to notice and speak up.

Art

12 pointer
Nov 27, 2004
Lexington, KY
That looks like they took something out of context and spun it a little bit. To me, calling someone gutless isn't the same as saying they don't have the guts to admit something. I guess technically it's the same, but they carry different meanings to me.

daking

12 pointer
Dec 29, 2004
Gutless? If it were a Recon Marine or a Ranger calling a SEAL gutless, there's room for good-spirited argument. Lacking that, I would not want to be the one calling any one of the three gutless. I suspect that there are a lot of bad guys who would agree with their last dying breath.

buckfever

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2002
Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
“Dear God: All I ask before I die is that you let me witness Art tell a Navy SEAL that he "doesn't have guts" to his face and then try to explain to him why he wasn't calling him a coward.” :)

Art

12 pointer
Nov 27, 2004
Lexington, KY
“Dear God: All I ask before I die is that you let me witness Art tell a Navy SEAL that he "doesn't have guts" to his face and then try to explain to him why he wasn't calling him a coward.” :)

I may tell him he doesn't have the guts to admit something, but that's not the same as calling a person gutless, IMO. It's kinda like you telling me a story and me saying you're FOS, and then people say I called you a dishonest person.

Besides, my buddy that is a SEAL isn't really a scary guy, quite the opposite. I think some people watch too many movies.