Schultz opinion piece

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drakeshooter, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    There is that verse in the Bible. There is also an entire book that contains that verse that provides the context for Jesus’s statement. It’s not a one liner. Didn’t you just rejoice, like the rest of us, that someone judged your great-grandsons POS mother? That’s a bit different than what Jesus was talking about, as is abortion, than some random idiots gossiping on the street.

The same Bible in Genisis gives the first people dominion over the rest of the animal, so yes, we are different than the rest.

2. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Interesting you are of the opinion that humans are "just" animals and later on attempt to reference another passage of the Bible. The Scriptures don't proclaim this "opinion".

And what does Jesus conclude right after this statement? Jesus covers everything.

3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Now YOU are telling everybody YOU LIED here. Go re-read what you wrote. LOL!!!!

LOL!!! Everybody knows it and all you can do is show YOU DID lie AGAIN. LOL!!!

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

??????????????? Just what type of test did you and your brother take that showed neither of you suffer or was predisposed from Dementia ? Curious ??
    And FWIW I have no reason to lie about anything like someone else on here. Still waiting on the reply to the three questions I ask you to answer...:rolleyes: or did you forget them already ?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

But some are different than others right ?

6. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    You’re going to have to translate that before I comment.

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

The General Baptist Hate the Muslim who Hate the Southern Baptist who Hate the Methodist who Hate someone else type thing.

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Just keep puking it out there big guy. You are doing really good.

bondhu and Hillfarm like this.
  9. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    God gave us free will. It is both a blessing and curse. Hate does not come from god, but rather from man. That’s part of free will, and yes, people do incorrectly use Christianity as a justification for hate.

I may disageee with a Southern Baptist, Methodist, or Muslim, that doesn’t mean I hate them. I have disagreed with people within my own church, and even choices the church had made regarding various things. Doesn’t mean I hate them, or want to leave the church. I’m sorry you have had a bad experience with religion, but that simply has not been my experience.

10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I believe most churches are more of a social club than anything else. Seen to many times in my life churches turn their backs on long time members in times of need if the money flow stopped. Way to many with their hand out on Sunday's for things not needed just to make them look better in some peoples eye. Example....My church has two Olympic size pools and three gyms, A Rock band, Child care and a host of other things. As I have said I would rather give my money to a street corner preacher than any church I have ran across. Another example... One church my wife attended preacher woke me up one day at 10 am after I had just pulled a double shift 2 pm until 6 am. I had to be back at work at 2 pm again, He pound on the door until he woke me up. Wife was at work at the time. He knew that because her car was gone, and she drove a very unique car. He came in and told me I know you have a good job and make good money and we need your support. We meaning the church need to make a lease payment on my Car and we are running short this month. Never had set foot in the door of his church. He just couldn't understand why I didn't write him out a fat check. After half hour I showed him the door.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Read what YOU wrote!!! You showed everybody YOU lied. Re-read the last 3 posts YOU made. LOL!!!! Everybody can see it but YOU. LOL!!! Went right over YOUR head.

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

My last three post was in referral to Iceman about Church. How about you quote the post you say I lied in. Still can't answer or prove stuff you have said now on 4 asked questions or did you forget what the 4 questions were ? Why are you refusing to reply to those questions ? Got to be something there why not just answer and prove me wrong ?