Ruth Ginsburg Hospitalized with 3 broken ribs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KYote-Krusher, Nov 8, 2018.

1. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    She's 85 and although she has proven to be tough as nails, this is going to be a real health problem for her.

I want to see her gone as bad as anyone and she's put it off well past the time she should have quit. Now she's going to end up making a caricature of herself and erase any positive legacy she might have left behind. There's no reason for her to make a fool of herself, Donald Trump is going to be around for 6 more years in all probability and outlast her anyway, despite what she might be hoping for.

Give it up Ruthie, you've done your best and now it's time to turn over the reins to someone who is up to the physical and mental requirements of your job and most likely will be able to pass a piss test too. Go in peace. :)

2. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    Most not have tennis balls on her walker.

KYote-Krusher, barney and aaronc like this.
  3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    People are so freaked out on social media they are offering ribs and organs for transplant if needed.. LMAO

barney likes this.
  4. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Did she have too much wine again and fall off her rocker? Physically I mean, not mentally.

Feedman likes this.
  5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s what I’m thinking. She had a few too many and her depends undergarments were at full capacity. The load must have shifted causing her to lose balance. Sad really. Get well soon comradet.

6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Ginsburg went announce her retirement until Trumps.last year in office thinking that he will not appoint anyone in an election year.

7. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    I'm not sure where shes goin,.............but I wish she'd hurry up and get there.

8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It;'s not surprising it happened. It's just a mater of time.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  9. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I wonder if there’s a policy for removing these aging judges if they become mentally impaired? I mean do we have to allow them to stay regardless of their mental state? There is no way an 85 year old can remain that sharp and do the job properly.

10. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    They can be impeached the same as the POTUS. Constitution says something about being “in good behavior” or something along those lines. Failure to do so can results in impeachment if Congress chooses. Not sure being bat $hit crazy is grounds for impeachment.

Don’t really want to open that Pandora’s box IMO. That would only set precedent for any majority party to remove the justices it doesn’t like. She’ll die soon enough.

ojibwa62 likes this.
  11. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Yeah but who would have the guts to do it. Just like John McCain getting sick. No one would step in no matter how crazy they got. There needs to be an age cut off for such high level important positions.

12. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    She were the judge, that fell asleep, while the cameras were rolling, years ago, wernt she? i think it may been at the last of the obama era.

13. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    She fell an broke two or three ribs ,a year or so back,they said she would be down awhile,wrong ,back to work two weeks.Shes pickled,last forever

14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s true. This is the second fall she’s recovered from and didn’t she ungergo cancer treatment and never missed a beat? She has zero understanding of the constitution...but she’s one tough ol coot.

15. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    3 broken ribs? Pffft. Subversive lying MSM cover story.

George Washington Hospital Center has a reputation for top notch cancer treatment center.