Russia threatens US again, warns of 'direct military clash between nuclear states'

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Russia threatens US again, warns of 'direct military clash between nuclear states'​

DOOMSDAY THREAT

Russia threatens to unleash NUKES on Britain & US after battle with Ukraine over ‘out of control’ nuclear mega-plant​

mwezell

12 pointer
Jan 22, 2006
Auburn, KY
Seems like a few drones could keep anything from coming in or going out, in short order. Hell, destroy all pathways in or out, starting now. Hem em down, if that's where they want to die and how...let em. Going nuclear is just a stupid threat, where nobody wins. If they think we're too involved now, just let em nuke us and they'll see how wrong they are...even with Brandon at the helm. He'll..no, we'll have no choice...regardless of how I might feel about that place disappearing. It might be the best thing, the worst thing or both... But it can not go unanswered.

Reactions: Rat

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
Russia is getting it's ass handed to them in Ukraine. Just saw a few minutes ago where 20,000 Russian troops were just left stranded in Ukraine after a very decisive loss. Putin's heath is in question and most of the world is laughing at him. In my opinion all this does is make him way more dangerous. I never thought they would invade Ukraine in the first place, and if they did I was sure they would have wiped the floor with them in a couple of weeks. Boy was I wrong. Nothing that basket case of a country could do to surprise me at this point. Sure would be nice to have a halfway competent Commander in Chief right about now.

Last edited:

mwezell

12 pointer
Jan 22, 2006
Auburn, KY
Russia is getting it's ass handed to them in Ukraine. Just saw a few minutes ago where 20,000 Russian troops were just left stranded in Ukraine after a very decisive loss. Putin's heath is in question and most of the world is laughing at him. In my opinion all this does is make him way more dangerous. I never thought they would invade Ukraine in the first place, and if they did I was sure they would have wiped the floor with them in a couple of weeks. Boy was I wrong. Nothing that basket case of a country could do to surprise me at this point. Sure would be nice to have a halfway competent Commander in Chief right about now.
Frankly, as much as I do agree with Trump's policies, how do you think the rest of the world viewed him? You're saying the same thing about Putin as the world was feeling about Trump. Is that good or bad? I think it's a matter of perspective. So, it's possible that half of Russia would support him in striking Washington, depending on perspective.

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
Frankly, as much as I do agree with Trump's policies, how do you think the rest of the world viewed him? You're saying the same thing about Putin as the world was feeling about Trump. Is that good or bad? I think it's a matter of perspective. So, it's possible that half of Russia would support him in striking Washington, depending on perspective.
I could be wrong but it seemed when the world was laughing at Trump (and they were) it was more based on a hatred of his personality and policies, not actually laughing at his failures as he didn't have many. He also didn't invade anyone although I'm sure he thought about it often.
As for how many Russians would support Putin striking Washington, it's really impossible to get an honest opinion poll in a communist country but my gut tells me most want him gone. Even his troops aren't fighting for him like I thought they would. It's very obvious their heart isn't in it and after yesterday's fiasco you can bet there's at least 20,000 of them that won't be joining his fan club anytime soon.

Last edited:

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
I'm not sold on just about anything reported on Russia or the conflict twixt them and the Ukraine.
I hardly see mother Russia being that down-trodden BUT I suppose it is possible.

Still, for now, I don't believe any of it!

Although Pootie-Poot is starting to sound like lil Kim in N Korea...with all the "we'll nuke you" garbage!

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
I'm not sold on just about anything reported on Russia or the conflict twixt them and the Ukraine.
I hardly see mother Russia being that down-trodden BUT I suppose it is possible.

Although Pootie-Poot is starting to sound like lil Kim in N Korea...with all the "we'll nuke you" garbage!
I see a lot of YouTube stuff out of Russia and "I believe" there are a Lot of older folks there (over 50) that wholeheartedly support Putin Nuking Washington right now. Repercussions be damned. Most of the younger folks do not, but Putin does what Putin wants.

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.

I definitely understand your not trusting the media reports but the fact that they're still there and have little or nothing to show for it tells me enough to know things aren't going how Putin thought it would.
This ain't the old Mother Russia we grew up with. It's only a shell of the former USSR in every way possible.
That doesn't make them any less dangerous though as they still have all the nukes of their glory days and then some. They also have their big buddy China to hide behind. Scary times.

Last edited: