Roe v Wade

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
I’d like to smack the spit plumb out of every damn moron who spews “reproductive rights” as an excuse to murder a human being that inconveniences them. Actually, I’d like to slap the horse’s ass. Anybody who so flippantly disregards another human life that way doesn’t deserve their own. Reagan was spot on when he said he noticed everybody for abortion was already born.
Its Reproductive rights man. Its Women's choice. You can call it murdering babies, but the overwhelming majority of Americans and the rest of the civilized world will call it what it is: Women's REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS that were taken away by this crazy rogue court.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Just saying guys. Real corporations don't really care about this virtue stuff. They want smart employees that give them an edge over their competitors and its hard to recruit when your state has trigger laws that are the same as backward countries that ban abortion. Thats why Amazon is setting up a reimbursement program for employees that want to travel to other states for abortions. And also they know that it is more cost effective for their employees to have reproductive rights. The bottom dollar is why corporations are supporting their employees over this non sense.
More BS. I guess these floundering companies like Tesla will go out of business because their CEO told them to leave or get back to work in the office. What the hell was he thinking?

I believe he was thinking "I'm tired of all of these liberal snowflakes"!

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
Its Reproductive rights man. Its Women's choice. You can call it murdering babies, but the overwhelming majority of Americans and the rest of the civilized world will call it what it is: Women's REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS that were taken away by this crazy rogue court.
There's where you are wrong. "overwhelming majority"? Complete bullshit.

A woman's "choice" is whether to have sex responsibly.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
There's where you are wrong. "overwhelming majority"? Complete bullshit.

A woman's "choice" is whether to have sex responsibly.

I'm not a mathematician, but last I checked .61 was a majority. The majority of people understand that people have sex on the daily and abortion will always be a part of our culture.

Then this mythical majority will have access to abortion in the states where they actually are the majority. It’s simple and it constitutional rather than the 50-year unconstitutional legislating from the bench we saw. When I read idiots call a court decision rather than actual legislation by elected representatives “the law of the land” I give one of these to those retards......

giphy.gif

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006

I'm not a mathematician, but last I checked .61 was a majority. The majority of people understand that people have sex on the daily and abortion will always be a part of our culture.
It IS the majority, at least with the poll takers. Overwhelming? That is a stretch.

Abortions are not a culture. I'll let you in on a little secret. They were having just as much sex before Roe V Wade.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
No, they need employees to relocate to work for them. Its hard to recruit employees if your state has laws limiting gay rights and makes abortion illegal. 1 in 4 women have abortions, that's a lot of people. Universities are also going to have issues and are going to have to find ways around this for students.
Pretty sure that number just got blown out of the water.....Continue on.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
College students are going to continue to be 18- 20+ year olds with raging hormones, you cant just tell them to start being sexually responsible all the sudden. Universities are preparing for this crisis. Universities in red states will lose a very strong edge for recruiting students when you cannot guarantee reproductive rights which is a huge deal with women who are planning their career.
You really are full of shit.

Latest posts