Roe v Wade

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
There is always Mexico. doctors there will do anything for money.
I am not for abortion, but I do question myself when it comes to this.
Lets say the farther, brother or Uncle Billy Bob raped and knocked up your 15 year old daughter
Lets say your wife gets raped and knocked up in your yard by some dude down the street .
What would you do if this happened to you?
The 0.015% of the time these heinous crimes take place there are still legal means to not produce a life. It’s the people using it for birth control that are being shut down in decent states.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
I absolutely claim moral high ground to anyone forcing a child to be born into a situation where it’s not wanted and can’t/won’t be taken care of financially or emotionally.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
The 0.015% of the time these heinous crimes take place there are still legal means to not produce a life. It’s the people using it for birth control that are being shut down in decent states.
But it does sadly happen.
What I don't like is when men and boys knock girls up and three months down the road they break up and the girl no longer wants the baby and the boyfriend darn sure does not want to have to pay child support. This is where it is totally wrong to abort , even after the first month I think it is wrong.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Insurrection: Anti-Life Domestic Terrorists Surround Arizona Capital With State Legislators Trapped Inside​

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
The mental patients are starting to turn on each other. Now they hate the late Ginsburg. Hee hee...

ginsburg11.jpg

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Please tell me you are not supporting the murder of unborn babies while claiming moral superiority. That may be one of the most F'ed up claims I have ever heard. But given the person making the claim, it does not really surprise me.
Of course he is.
Remember they asked him what he thought about Roe v Wade right after Katrina hit. He said he didn’t care how folks got out of New Orleans :D Seriously though, he’s not much.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
My body my choice , ok , so if a drug user wants to use drugs allow it , it’s his body so if he over doses NO NARCAN. No more stopping suicides , no more mask mandates or vaccines we can argue this for years , why does only the woman get to decide maybe the man wants it and will raise it why can’t he be considered it took both to make it ? Rape sure allow it early , incest sure early , to young , to save the mothers life I get all of those reasons but to just kill a child after the heart starts beating is murder , that’s not sane biblical ,moral or anything else Can’t be contradicting chit it’s one way or the other If this country went by ONE NATION UNDER GOD STUCK TO THE RIGHTS AS THEIR WRITTEN there is t any problem , r the politicians are only crying because they lost an income it’s that simple money and power is all they care about

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
Very little will change though. It’s just giving the power to the states and most, if not all, will still allow abortion in some form. Legalized murder is too entrenched in our society to see it outlawed.
In states that eventually outlaw it, people like me will have a say instead of the federal government forcing it on us, and making us fund it.

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
They can PRIVATELY go to another state and kill their baby in PRIVATE if they wish. Of course the baby will know but who cares right?
A lot of big name companies ,pay for travel to get an abortion. In my opinion that’s assessory to murder, but that’s my thinking .

Attachments

• 2E77E07D-2B2C-41AA-8B59-EC8533842695.jpg
    2E77E07D-2B2C-41AA-8B59-EC8533842695.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 0E7CF304-6D7D-4460-BD04-3DE42B12F740.jpg
    0E7CF304-6D7D-4460-BD04-3DE42B12F740.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 20

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
some people don’t need to be livin. Some people don’t need kids.

99 percent of you believe environment dictates outcome and you don’t like the people having big families so what are you against?

Someone said elections have consequences, electing trump has shown poor for this country long term. He appointed them.

Welcome back to the 1930’s under rule of the Christian “Taliban”.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Christian and Taliban don’t go together , LOL. But We are supposed to act like one nation under god swear in on a Bible etc. abortions aren’t illegal yet it’s all up to the states and who is voted in so it’s actually up to the people majority rules I was stared at questioned by people because I wouldn’t wear a mask in public places and didn’t get the vax LOL. Where was my right but if I folded someone’s teeth back I’d been wrong , all sides win and lose y’all got Biden but we all lost together abortion doesn’t hurt everyone but it kills a child and makes politicians money , there are simple solutions to this problem several actually , But we are all stuck with Biden and all these crooked politicians and there isn’t a solution that the average citizen can use , we gotta wait out his term and vote folks want the government to fork the bills for abortion fine let the morning after pill be free like condoms and birth control at clinics and that’s just one fix to the problem , now that’s done what do we do about all the other crap this admin has created ????

Latest posts